etysmile.gif

Thanks alot,
I look forward to listening to them, I've been waiting since January lol

Mar 25, 2017 at 3:46 PM Post #174 of 202
Triple Full Size

159.99 offer ends in 48hours.

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32791928437.html

Mar 26, 2017 at 8:11 PM Post #176 of 202
I've got a pair I've used daily for about two months now. The isolation isn't enough for me even when using the foam tips that came with, that along with the wind noise when jogging or sometimes even walking and the slight microphonics even when worn over the ear are causing me to consider returning them and upgrading. Aside from the issues listed I enjoyed using them so I would be looking for something similar. Any suggestions for ~$170 max?

Mar 30, 2017 at 7:06 PM Post #177 of 202
I've got a pair I've used daily for about two months now. The isolation isn't enough for me even when using the foam tips that came with, that along with the wind noise when jogging or sometimes even walking and the slight microphonics even when worn over the ear are causing me to consider returning them and upgrading. Aside from the issues listed I enjoyed using them so I would be looking for something similar. Any suggestions for ~$170 max?

Just got my triples thanks to this thread. OOB I am very happy. I'll wait to change tips until they have some hours on them.

Mar 30, 2017 at 7:31 PM Post #178 of 202

Try the quads, they are better in every way and come with a more reference class sound.

Jun 25, 2017 at 11:42 PM Post #179 of 202
I got the IEM two weeks back, at an incredible but paid also an expensive parking ticket. Nevertheless I have been thrilled by its clarity, subtle bass, build quality. I parts well with my LG v20 bring all details of DSD tracks which I have never heard before. Can't be happier

Jun 26, 2017 at 9:27 AM Post #180 of 202
image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back