Sep 4, 2006 at 5:20 PM Post #2 of 9
You could try giving away some of your stuff. That seems like the new thing all the cool kids are doing these days. Put me down for the sonys if you decide that way!
tongue.gif

EDIT: This is of course a very cool thing to do. (looks at his jecklins and smiles)

Sep 4, 2006 at 5:23 PM Post #3 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by stewtheking
You could try giving away some of your stuff. That seems like the new thing all the cool kids are doing these days. Put me down for the sonys if you decide that way!
tongue.gif

EDIT: This is of course a very cool thing to do. (looks at his jecklins and smiles)

lol. well the thing is i already gave away or sold most of my stuff. i needed the the money and the space (moved).

all i have left is a pair of Nitrogen cables, my CD3000s (in need of a driver).. and... that's about it
frown.gif

Sep 4, 2006 at 5:33 PM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron_Dreamer
If you're enjoying your music with what you've got, then why worry about it?

i suppose that's true.

i think i raelized the problem though, it's probably just because i don't even have a headphone rig anymore.
tongue.gif

just contacted Larry over at headphile, i wanna see if he'll repair my busted CD3000 woodies.

i think at heart, i know that leaving fun little communities like this is something that can happen overtime, but i'm such a nerd that when i do it makes me kinda lonely. lol

Sep 4, 2006 at 6:00 PM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sduibek
Lately i've been wanting to get back into the mix of things, but for some reason i can't think of any good threads to start, or responses to add to current threads.

is that it? have i become the dreaded Lurker?

SAY IT ISN'T SO!

/cry

That's what has happened to me. It might also be because I don't go into the headphone forum anymore... Consider yourself lucky, think of how much money you can save.

Sep 4, 2006 at 6:57 PM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jmmmmm
That's what has happened to me. It might also be because I don't go into the headphone forum anymore... Consider yourself lucky, think of how much money you can save.

TOO LATE!!!!!

I already am looking for a new soundcard and amp.
Plus i contacted headphile about repairing my CD3000s.

i'm doomed.
biggrin.gif

Sep 4, 2006 at 7:07 PM Post #9 of 9
Just get an AV710, E-MU 0404, or Juli@ for the sound card.

I know nothing about amps except that the Ray Samuels/Emmeline Hornet is amazing, tiny, and $300.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back