☯️ CAVALLI AUDIO ➜ Liquid Carbon Lifetime Warranty
Feb 4, 2016 at 3:53 PM Post #61 of 69
  On that note, I have one more exclusive surprise for Carbon owners.  
redface.gif

We're still working out the details, so this is not official as of yet... but if any one is looking to upgrade to one of our premium amps... let's just say that you'll want to wait for our upcoming announcement (and to start saving up).  
wink.gif

And... here we go!  
smile.gif
  http://www.head-fi.org/t/797245/cavalli-audio-liquid-carbon-loyalty-upgrade-discount

Feb 4, 2016 at 4:12 PM Post #62 of 69
I can say with great certainty that Cavalli already proved to be extremely adept at customer service in my eyes. I was having a minor problem and was getting trouble shooting ideas directly from Alex Cavalli. And I mean QUICK! They got my issue resolved and I am loving that amp... My Liquid Gold. I also have a Carbon... and was a customer for life... even before this recent lifetime warranty move. The guys at Cavalli should give a course on service to most of the vendors I work with in my industry!

Great job. You've blown me away again! Looking forward to the next amazing product release!!

Feb 7, 2016 at 11:18 AM Post #63 of 69
this is awesome except everything is sold out on your website. I can't take advantage of this amazing warranty if I cannot buy anything.

Feb 7, 2016 at 3:55 PM Post #64 of 69
  this is awesome except everything is sold out on your website. I can't take advantage of this amazing warranty if I cannot buy anything.

In the thread linked above, Warren addresses this.  You might check it out.

Feb 10, 2016 at 12:34 AM Post #65 of 69
I'm even happier after seeing this great news. Might upgrade if I got some cash to spare...

Thanks and cheers!

Feb 11, 2016 at 11:24 PM Post #66 of 69
Awesome warranty for an awesome sounding amp!!!
smily_headphones1.gif
   Thank you Warren and Dr. Cavalli.  I always like to own quality products that I can get many years of enjoyment from which was why I order the LC.  This shows how classy of a company Cavalli Audio is.  

Feb 13, 2016 at 10:47 AM Post #67 of 69
Cavalli Audio has a new website up, where one can preorder the Liquid Crimson, Glass, gold, and Lightning amps (both tube and solid-state).

Feb 14, 2016 at 8:11 PM Post #68 of 69
Jul 14, 2017 at 4:19 PM Post #69 of 69
Sent my LC in to be repaired, all went well. A month later I get a bill from Fedex claiming I owe $45.35 for customs clearance.... on a repair?
Never had to pay that for my Pulse I had repaired so What is Fedex trying to pull? Sent an email to Cavalli asking what's up with this.
Costing me more then it did to ship it to return it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back