ε22 (epsilon22) backplane board for 3-channel β22 (beta22) might be available again
May 26, 2010 at 7:00 AM Post #4 of 5

The sign up phase of the group buy is going to end:

Quote:
OK folks, I think we have enough people on the list to turn this from an "interest check" into an official group buy.
I'll keep the "sign up" phase open for one more week, in order for those who still wish to join to get in.
Those who have already expressed interest (and on the list in Post #1 of this thread) are already signed up.

If I order 35 boards, the price per board will be USD $28 + shipping. If I get 50 boards then the price drops to $25 + shipping.
Those of you who had indicated "1 or 2", please let me know a firm number now so I could arrive at an accurate number to order.

Sign-ups will close on June 1, 2010, at 11:00pm US/Pacific daylight time (UTC/GMT -8:00).

I will begin collecting payments as soon as the sign-up phase closes. Instructions about how to submit payment will be sent via PM/email at that time. You will have one week to pay. I require pre-payment in full before I order the boards.

Thanks for participating.

http://www.amb.org/forum/group-buys-f29/group-buy-epsilon22-backplane-board-for-3-channel-beta22-t114.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back