Per the Trends Audio Blog:
[2009/09/09] Trends TA-10.2, Next Generation of Class T-amp will be available on September 18, 09 !
Trends Audio, renowned Hong Kong manufacturer of high end but not high priced audio products, has announced the introduction of the third generation of the highly acclaimed Class T-amp TA-10 Series – the Trends TA-10.2 Class-T Stereo Audio Amplifier will be available on September 18, 2009.
Building on the success of the Trends TA-10 Series, the Trends TA-10.2 delivers Trends Audio signature stellar performance in a complete Hi-Fi system. It includes:
- applied the specially designed audiophile-grade “Trends” MKP capacitors as audio input decoupling capacitor which guarantee the best original audio signal feed into the amplifier.
- applied the lowest LSR & highest ripple current Rubycon MCZ series tank capacitors as the power filtering capacitor which best suit the switching PWM characteristic of class T (class-D) amplifier.
- applied the smaller yet better quality ALPS 9mm sealed volume pot for Trends TA-10.2 SE which provide better sound in the volume control
- Re-organized the sockets layout of the back panel which provides a more convenient audio cable and speaker cable connections.
- enhanced the chassis with beautiful satin finish and smarter black/white contrast