Thank you for checking out my listing! Project Sunrise Version II was designed by headphone enthusiasts Jeremy H (based in the USA) and Frans G (Based in the Netherlands). Our goal was to produce a highly tweak-able hybrid tube headphone amplifier that excelled not only musically, but in aspects other manufacturers just do not offer. Project Sunrise will let you roll a LARGE selection of 6 & 12V tubes and will power them properly with a dedicated heater power supply. Some other features like selectable output impedance, ability to take the input capacitors out of line with the audio signal and super easy bias adjustment are things other manufacturers just do not offer.
New features of Sunrise II
- Easy Set bias via LED indicators. No need to use a multimeter anymore when rolling tubes! Access from the side of the amp, no removal of top cover
- Easy access to bias trimmers. You can use a jewelers screwdriver to dial in the bias through the top cover, no need to remove the cover to set
- Access to the 6/12V jumper through the top cover, no need to remove the top
- Output impedance selection can now be set from each side of the chassis
- Line output for pre-amp use
- Revised protection circuit protects your headphones and audio gear
- Revised circuitry overall
- Comes with gold plated 3.5mm headphone adapter!