FiiO E1 with premium quality Y-cable for driving two pairs of headphones
The FiiO E1 is the world's first headphone amplifier with an in-line remote control and is compatible with all iPod/iPhone models except Shuffle. Enjoy superior sound quality and output volume from your iPod/iPhone, and the ability to drive high-impedance/low-sensitivity headphones for uncompromised listening experience. By using the high quality line-out audio signal from iPods/iPhones, the E1 is designed to provide ultra low noise and low distortion headphone output, achieving a level of performance that no conventional headphone amplifier can match.
The convenient and easy to use remote control provides access to intuitive playback control functions. By drawing power directly from the iPod/iPhone, the E1 does not require any batteries or charging - just connect and listen!
- Compatible with all generation and versions of iPods/iPhones (except Shuffle)
- Superior sound quality by using line-out audio signal
- Built-in amplifier with ultra low noise and low distortion design
- High power output for driving high-impedance/low-sensitivity headphones
- Intuitive playback control with integrated remote control
- Easy and simple to use - just connect and listen!
- Powered by the iPod/iPhone with no additional battery or charging
- Built-in clip for easy attachment to clothing, bags, or straps
- Output power: 100 mW (16 Ohm), 12 mW (300 Ohm)
- S/N Ratio: 98 dB (A Weight)
- Distortion: < 0.009% (10 mW)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 80 kHz
- Headphone Impedance: 16 Ohm - 300 Ohm
- Dimensions (remote): 1.89"x0.55"x0.42"
- Dimensions (connector): 1.33"x1.21"x0.31"
- Length: 31.5" (cord extended)
- Weight: 0.7 Oz
What's In The Box:
- FiiO E1 Headphone Amplifier
- Premium grade Y-Cable
- User's manual