Supports either Bitstream or LPCM
Please note this will NOT convert Dolby.
Our Digital to Analog Decoder takes audio encoded Digital Signal from your multichannel S/PDIF or TOSLINK digital audio source and converts it to L/R (Red and White Jack) analog audio -- without the need for any other external equipment!
- Converts S/PDIF or TOSLINK digital audio to L/R analog audio or 3.5mm Jack for Headphones
- Digital interpolation filter and digital to analog converter (DAC)
- Supports up to 6 channels (up to 5.1 Surround) of audio encoded digital audio
- Frequency response : 44.1 - 192KHz Sample rate
24-bit incoming bit stream on left and right channels
- Allows listening to digital audio sources on legacy analog sound systems
- Compact and easy to install
PLEASE READ ------
Questions and Answers
Q. Will this device convert Dolby Digital?
A. No it will not convert Dolby Digital but on a lot of products you can change the settings. Let me explain. The most common problem we have seen is a change in setting on your device your trying to decode. As advertised this device converts LPCM is Linear Pulse Code Modulation, which is a method of encoding audio information digitally. Sometimes we have seen that customer have their systems set to Dolby Digital. THIS SETTING MUST BE CHANGED on the device your trying to convert.
PLEASE CHECK THIS BEFORE YOU ORDER.
Most of DVD players and other devices support LPCM or other setting. You need to get into the menu of the device and adjust Dolby Digital to LPCM or other by using Remote control in most cases.
Please check this before you order.