Liquid Gold is a high powered fully balanced amplifier. Each channel is a true differential amplifier with its own independent rail regulators. Yet, the LAu is in a small, single chassis package in the new, stealth black Cavalli Audio look.
Size: W 16.5” (42cm) D 11.5” (29cm) H 3” (7.6cm)
Weight: 12lbs (5.5kg)
Maximum Power: Approximately 9W into 50R
THD+N: 0.0015% @ 3W into 33R
Response: -1db 3Hz to 650kHz @ 3W into 33R
Gain: 4X (12db) and 8X (18db), hot switchable from front panel to adjust for different headphones
Inputs: 2 x XLR, RCA, front panel selectable. SE input converted to balanced.
Outputs: 4 Pin XLR, 3 Pin XLR’s, 2 x TRS
- One of the highest power headphone amps
- Fully balanced from in to out. Single ended RCA input converts to balanced
- Pure Class A output for the first 2.25W (50R) of output (extremely clear low level detail)
- High current, very low noise power supply with 35,000 uF in capacitance for effortless dynamics with any headphone
- High quality hardware and electronics with impeccable build quality and auto fault protection