There are no messages on MooTaters's profile yet.
I like biking, bowling, disc golf, (PC)gaming, PC hardware, and tinkering with a lot of things tech.
Knives(not as much lately), Flashlights...I pretty much like to research products I'm going to use and make sure I'm getting something decent at least.
- Headphone Inventory:
DT770 250ohm, Visang R03,
Not currently in use: ATH-M50, JVC HA-RX700(busted swivel, though useable, but awkward to wear), Sony MDR-EX51.
- Headphone Amp Inventory:
Modi Multibit, Magni 2 Uber
No longer in use: Audio-gd NFB-15.32
- Source Inventory:
- PC, and Nexus 6p
- Cable Inventory:
- GhentAudio A01 Canare L-4E6S 7" RCA cables, Comprehensive XHD XD1 Series Digital Toslink Audio Cable
- Other Audio Equipment:
- No longer in use: Creative I-Trigue L3800
- Audio-Related Tweaks:
- JVC HA-RX700 felt mod and padding stuffed behind pads(nothing special).
- Music Preferences:
- Classic rock, psychedelic rock, a little metal/industrial/hard rock. Also some random things from the likes of Primus, Les Claypoo, Tame Impala, Gorillaz, That1Guy, Daft Punk(and a little bit of other electronica), Dub FX, Ronald Jenkees, and many others.
I consider myself an audiophile, though I know my ears aren't as well trained as many members.
- Spyderco centofante III, Maratac AA Extreme(flashlight), AAx2 Tactical Maratac Flashlight REV 2
SignatureHeadphones: DT770 Pro 250ohm, Visang R03
Sources: Schiit Modi Multibit > GhentAudio A01 Canare L-4E6S 7" RCA cables > Magni 2 Uber