Music, homeownership, iPhone/Apple.
My little boy, Luca and wife Jess.
On/Over Ear Cans:
1) Sennheiser Momentums. Love em. New go-tos for everyday.
2) V-Moda Crossfade M-80s. Love em'. Great on-ears.
3) Bowers & Wilkins P5's (Love the look, style and sound - really comfortable and sound decent)
4) Grado SR60i - needed to experience the Grados. Low-end, but best value so far.
5) ATH-M50s - black, coiled cable. Who doesn't own there??
6) Klipsch Image One On-ears w/ mic (eh, got a good deal)
7) Incase Sonic (Ash/Orange) - Eh, not a huge fan but got them really cheap through an incase promotion.
1) Etymotic HF3 (black) - love them. Fit great, solidly made and great sound for price. My everyday 'buds.
2) UE Triple Fi10 w/ mic (sold)
3) Klipsch s4i (white)
4) Klipsch s5i rugged (got them from Tiger Direct on super-sale)
5) UE 500vi's (sold)
6) MeeElecronics MP9 in-ear (Newegg sale)
7) Vmoda Vibe in-ear (first pair of "non-Apple" buds I bought). Liked them a lot (until I got the "the fever").
8) Apple earbuds - new style. eh.
Headphone Amp Inventory:
Other Audio Equipment:
Yamaha 7.1 surround sound system (Klipsch quintets w/ 2 additional bookshelfs) with 55" Samsung 3D Plasma all mounted in a theatre-shaped room.
Harmony 900 remote with infrared dimmer light switch for canned lighting in room
None. No time!
Alot. A lot of rock (Springsteen is my all-time fav), punk, hardcore, alt-country....Not really rap or hiphop, although I respect it. Pretty much anything good. In process of ripping everything to ALAC - just about done.
iPhone/iPad, Google Nexus 7, VW Sportwagen TDI (diesel) (no tweaks, all stock!), Nest Learning Thermostat, Sony Google TV in basement.