Sold: Buy a Focal Elegia, get 90% of an Elex FREE!
Listing ID: 7161 Views: 470
499.00 USD
Condition
Excellent/Like new
Negotiability
Or best offer
Ships to
  1. North America
Focal Elegias are like new and have about 20 hours on them max. They come with the Dekoni sheepskin pads and all original accessories including a very nice case.

The Elex are a little different story. Cosmetically they are perfect. They are also sonically perfect about 90% of the time. The other 10% there's a driver issue. I can go hours listening to them with no issue, then out of the blue a driver will cut out. If I fiddle with the plug, the sound resumes and they continue to function at a very high level for another longer period of time. I can't sell them like this, in good conscious, but you can have them if you buy the Elegias.

PP fees and shipping are on me, in COUSA.

Let me know if you have any questions, or an offer. Thanks.
Listed by: breakfree40 (10)
Listed: 2021-07-04
  • IMG_1314.JPEG
    IMG_1314.JPEG
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1315.JPEG
    IMG_1315.JPEG
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1316.JPEG
    IMG_1316.JPEG
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1317.JPEG
    IMG_1317.JPEG
    3.5 MB · Views: 0

DenverW

Headphoneus Supremus
PM sent!
 
Top