Head-Fi.org › Professor00179's profile

Professor00179

Location:

United Kingdom, Sheffield

Forum Post Count:

160

Join Date:

6/19/10

Last Online:

on 5/14/11

About Me:

6th Form student of Mathematics, business and ICT. HiFi beginner trying to build good mid-fi system.

Interests (Hobbies, favorite activities, etc.):

I am interested in PC hardware, , NBA, swimming, volleyball and other stuff that people in UK ignore

What I do for a living:

Eat, sleep, wash myself... oh, you mean job? Dont have any for now. Hopefully a 'subject to change'.

Headphone Inventory

Currently owned:
Audio-Technica ATH-SJ5
Sennheiser HD448
Grado SR80i

Headphone Amp Inventory

Just purchased MiniMax Millet Hybrid. Coming within few days.

Source Inventory

Xonar DS in main rig
iRiver SPINN 8GB in portable rig
soon to upgrade main rig

Cable Inventory

No cables

Music Preferences

for 60% of the time I listen to rap. For the remaining 40% I listen to rock and classical in generally equal ratio.

Interests (non-headphone)

As said in other, similar section I am interested in things that are not so attractive for an average UK citizen... Actually there is nothing interesting for 'an average UK citizen' other than football so it is not that surprising. Apart from swimming and basketball I like to play PC games.

Gear-Fi (Favorite Non-Audio Gear & Gadgets)

I like to try new things and do it quite often so I could not really write nothing here unless I was going to update this information very often. Also my gear (non-audio and audio) interests change very fast.

Professor00179's Recent Activity

settings
(Uncheck the summary view to see ALL the gory details!) (Check the summary view to simplify the activity feed.)
What DAC for HD800 for 2000$
Professor00179 posted in this thread in DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions 1/15/11 at 10:17am | 13 replies | 1350 views
~$400 DAC with good detail and soundstage
Professor00179 posted in this thread in Dedicated Source Components 11/28/10 at 12:34pm | 25 replies | 3520 views
REVIEW: 20 Headphones Compared
Professor00179 posted in this thread in Headphones (full-size) 11/28/10 at 8:32am | 366 replies | 123102 views
Rihanna - What's My Name *End of a Decade* Could Music finally be returning?????
Professor00179 posted in this thread in Music 11/27/10 at 6:05pm | 46 replies | 2064 views
Audio-GD NFB-3 with Millet MiniMax or MOSFET-Max
Professor00179 posted in this thread in Dedicated Source Components 11/27/10 at 5:20pm | 5 replies | 515 views
Audio-GD NFB-11
Professor00179 posted in this thread in Dedicated Source Components 11/26/10 at 6:11pm | 976 replies | 129963 views
Sennheiser removed "The Veil" in 2007
Professor00179 posted in this thread in Headphones (full-size) 11/21/10 at 5:12pm | 36 replies | 3751 views
Audio-GD's NFB-10 or ROC + NFB-1 vs FUN
Professor00179 posted in this thread in Headphone Amps (full-size) 11/21/10 at 4:26pm | 16 replies | 3208 views
Audio-GD NFB-2 & NFB-3 Delivery & Impression Thread
Professor00179 posted in this thread in Dedicated Source Components 11/21/10 at 6:20am | 1571 replies | 220894 views

 

Professor00179’s Photos

Avatars
1 photo
29 views
Latest upload: Jun 19, 2010

Professor00179's Lists

2 Lists
Currently owned 0 Headphones
Last Updated 9/23/10
Headphone equipment 1 Headphones
Last Updated 8/10/10

Head-Fi.org › Professor00179's profile