Head-Fi.org › Aurisonics
Aurisonics ReviewsMore ›
Aurisonics is a brand with 11 products on Head-Fi.org.
3Aurisonics Bravo Series - Eva, Kicker, Forte and Harmony In-Ear Headphones
28Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Review by mark2410
2KThe Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club)
5Which one? Etymotic ER-4PT/S , Noble PR or Aurisonics ASG-1+
2Worth getting used Aurisonics ASG-2.5 or buy a new mid price IEM?
Currently, there are 2518 Active Users (471 Members and 2047 Guests)
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 35 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 46 seconds ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 5 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by lin0003
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Encore RockMaster IE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2