post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
I read in a search awhile back that someone only wanted to use one crossfeed level in their Hansen. If I only wanted to use the greater effect (level 2) then could I use a DPDT switch to choose between crossover and bypass? Then I could directly wire G2 to S2 out G saving wire hookups. Would this work?

If I did use only level 2, then I could leave out R9, R10, C3, and C5. Is this right?

Thanks for the help.