- 1,036 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Location: Stamford, CT
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Apogee Duet with custom break out cable Last post on 10/5/11 at 9:41am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Old (possibly original) Little Dot? Last post on 7/23/10 at 2:14pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Should I use the pico slim as a semi desktop amp? Last post on 7/16/10 at 3:37am in Portable Headphone Amps
- So I need help choosing an amp... Last post on 9/6/10 at 11:51am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Incipio F38 Remember the famous budget cans, the RP-HTF600? They we're great once modded, and so are these! So let's talk. This won't be a Super Detailed Review. Overall Sound: Highs...
wouldn't recommend if you're going to pay for $100 or above. Reasonable price should have been around $70. The only selling point is the open soundstage, would make a goid pair for movies or...
Just purchased these to see if the review-ratings were any close to reality. Quite a bit yeah. I thought it's good to have them with you if you want to occasionally let a friend listen with...
Sennheiser Momentum 1.0 On-Ears Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/760881/sennheiser-momentum-1-0-on-ears-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Sennheiser’s style range On...
Post pics of your builds.... - Page 632
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Watch all three parts of this tutorial and you will be able to solder anything.
Thanks, I got some advice from a family member and as it turns out I was doing it almost all wrong. I'm surprised the thing even worked after watching that. Oh well, glad I learned something!
I've been thinking hard for a long time whether or not the Apple mac mini enclosures will do some good as amplification or even dac enclosures, with plenty afloat on ebay, I'm glad somebody finally took the lead for the team.
The hammered stuff goes on pretty thick, I dont think it will scuff easily...the colonial red is just enamel, I'm sure it would scuff without too much effort.
I'd like to know a paint (no powder coat or resort to professional air brush/spray painting services) that is tough to withstand dirty fingers and abrasive materials or the ability to not scuff up easily (gloss black under the sun light).
I'm not much of a paint guy...I stood in front of the spray paint cans at the hardware store for 1/2 an hour trying to get something good...here is my latest finished amp. It sounds pretty darn good.
- Post pics of your builds....
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 34 seconds ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › Luxury & Precision L5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player 2 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 2 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 2 minutes ago
- › A very interesting thing I found out last week regarding the... 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 7 minutes ago
- › Noble 4 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2