- 980 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Location: Stamford, CT
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Apogee Duet with custom break out cable Last post on 10/5/11 at 9:41am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Old (possibly original) Little Dot? Last post on 7/23/10 at 2:14pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Should I use the pico slim as a semi desktop amp? Last post on 7/16/10 at 3:37am in Portable Headphone Amps
- So I need help choosing an amp... Last post on 9/6/10 at 11:51am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
After owning the PS Audio PWD II for six months, most recently running firmware version 2.4.6 (which is the best I tried), I wanted to move to a dac/preamp solution that would include analog inputs...
Prior to owning the Ref 1, Tralucent Audio was primarily known to me for it Uber cable as well as its silver/gold cable. I own both cables terminated for Fitear customs. I have had the Ref 1...
Introduction – As the current flagship of the young company Brainwavz, the R3 has a quite a lot on its shoulders. Utilizing a relatively new dual-dynamic driver configuration, uncommon with most...
Disclaimer: a. I am in no way affiliated with Fiio b. The X1 audition was a part of a world tour audition. c. There is no monetary or in kind gain due to the audition. With the disclaimer...
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
Post pics of your builds.... - Page 632
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Watch all three parts of this tutorial and you will be able to solder anything.
Thanks, I got some advice from a family member and as it turns out I was doing it almost all wrong. I'm surprised the thing even worked after watching that. Oh well, glad I learned something!
I've been thinking hard for a long time whether or not the Apple mac mini enclosures will do some good as amplification or even dac enclosures, with plenty afloat on ebay, I'm glad somebody finally took the lead for the team.
The hammered stuff goes on pretty thick, I dont think it will scuff easily...the colonial red is just enamel, I'm sure it would scuff without too much effort.
I'd like to know a paint (no powder coat or resort to professional air brush/spray painting services) that is tough to withstand dirty fingers and abrasive materials or the ability to not scuff up easily (gloss black under the sun light).
I'm not much of a paint guy...I stood in front of the spray paint cans at the hardware store for 1/2 an hour trying to get something good...here is my latest finished amp. It sounds pretty darn good.
- Post pics of your builds....
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Starter with a 200Eur budget and a lot of doubts. Help me! 2 minutes ago
- › portable+comfy+musical+isolated+over ear+sub100$? 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 7 minutes ago
- › FS: Resonessence Labs - Concero HD DAC 8 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions,... 9 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 9 minutes ago
- › hfb_chat - Discussion, suggestions, ballroom dancing 9 minutes ago
- › recommendation for new IEMs 10 minutes ago
- › Grace Design m920 by boatheelmusic
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kiats
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Audiophile1811
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by hitchhiker
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)