My Current PC Setup:
- Denon AVR-1802 (going optical line out of PC straight to denon)
- Polk Audio psw10 110v
- Left/Right Logitech Speakers (From Logitech Z-5500 set)
- Monster optical cable out from PC to Optical In on Front of Denon. This cable was from the original Xbox monster gaming pack. It was a standalone cable for higher end systems back in those days.
- Cheap oldRed/White RCA coming out of back of Denon (White - Center Channel/ Red - SubWoofer) into rca "Line In" on Polk Audio
- Whatever Cheap stripped pair basic speaker wire that came with the Z-5500 logitech set, going out to the left and right channels
I'm looking to upgrade, especially the left and right logitech speakers.
The Denon 1802 has been tried and true over the years, but is large and taking up a lot of desk space.
It is also forcing me to elevate the left channel on top of the unit, as there isn't enough flat space to place the left channel directly on the desk.
The Polk Audio psw10 for the price point is really a killer unit. God knows how many years I've gotten out of this little sub.
It's nothing to go out raving about, but for the price it really has some great sound.
When gaming, and especially during movies this unit can really be a game changer.
I'm looking for recommendations on where to go next with this small 2.1 setup I have.
I do a bit of everything:
1) Gaming/Voice communication primarily
Edited by Warfront1 - 3/20/17 at 10:44pm