Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › AEON, MrSpeakers' New Closed Back Planar Magnetic Headphone
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

AEON, MrSpeakers' New Closed Back Planar Magnetic Headphone - Page 70

post #1036 of 1073

FYI, shipping date on website still says by April 30.

post #1037 of 1073
The Aeon will be the first headphones I'll review on my upcoming podcast launching late 2017. The podcast's name will be Audio of Atlantis which is under Podcast Atlantis on social media. I'm saving up for the Hugo 2 and Aeon right now. They should combine with Voltron-like electricity to form an amazing package. I'll also add a Cavalli Audio headphone amplifier later.
Edited by Neo Zuko - 4/19/17 at 10:50pm
post #1038 of 1073
Quote:
Originally Posted by bifeo001 View Post

Hey has anyone heard the Aeon and the Audeze isine? If you have could you compare the sound quality for both and which sound you prefer?

Difficult without straight comparison, I think Sine is more inline with other Audeze, smooth and bodied midrange, warmish sound. Aeon, from my memory, is more neutral, seems to resolve more details, not as warm as Sine I think but still quite warm. Well, I'll know better when I get both to compare later. smily_headphones1.gif

I got Aeon for replacing Sine mainly btw. Aeon is league ahead in comfort though.
post #1039 of 1073
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffri View Post

Difficult without straight comparison, I think Sine is more inline with other Audeze, smooth and bodied midrange, warmish sound. Aeon, from my memory, is more neutral, seems to resolve more details, not as warm as Sine I think but still quite warm. Well, I'll know better when I get both to compare later. smily_headphones1.gif

I got Aeon for replacing Sine mainly btw. Aeon is league ahead in comfort though.
Thanks for the reply, I really meant the Audeze isine 10 or 20.
post #1040 of 1073
Quote:
Originally Posted by bifeo001 View Post

Thanks for the reply, I really meant the Audeze isine 10 or 20.

Ah, I see. I somehow read as Sine, considering it is a headphone. Well, both serve a different purpose, and will depend on what you actually need. I like the sound of iSine20 though, it is a quite incredible IEM. For less than half the price, it is only slightly behind my U12. Sound quality comparison only, I think Aeon is still one step ahead, size matters after all. smily_headphones1.gif
post #1041 of 1073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Zuko View Post

The Aeon will be the first headphones I'll review on my upcoming podcast launching late 2017. The podcast's name will be Audio of Atlantis which is under Podcast Atlantis on social media. I'm saving up for the Hugo 2 and Aeon right now. They should combine with Voltron-like electricity to form an amazing package. I'll also add a Cavalli Audio headphone amplifier later.

 

Looking forward to your podcast!  :L3000:

 

For what it's worth - I have been looking for a podcast (video or audio-only) when I started with this crazy hobby (a year ago or so), but could not find anything.  If anyone got any recommendation for a podcast geared at audiophiles or sound gear in general - please let me know.

post #1042 of 1073

Hello Dan,

 

Kindly let us know know when there are 10 left so that those of us on the fence can stop procrastinating and jump on the band wagon.  Since the counter is disabled, does that mean the pre order price goes beyond the 250?

 

Thanks,

post #1043 of 1073
Thread Starter 
It's 10 I expect they'll be gone by Monday.
post #1044 of 1073
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspeakers View Post

It's 10 I expect they'll be gone by Monday.
Hi, you have prevision about availability from your distributor in europe? Thank you
post #1045 of 1073
The pre orders will ship in around three weeks, but how long will the backorders take to ship?
post #1046 of 1073
I spend more time than is healthy knocking around this forum and sometimes threads can get quite argumentative and contributors can sometimes be rude. I find the Mr Speakers threads probably the most polite, helpful, appreciative and civilised of all. Just an observation!
post #1047 of 1073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Wilcox View Post

I spend more time than is healthy knocking around this forum and sometimes threads can get quite argumentative and contributors can sometimes be rude. I find the Mr Speakers threads probably the most polite, helpful, appreciative and civilised of all. Just an observation!

 

It could be because there's near universal admiration for the product and the company, so there's less to disagree about.  Everything about them is first rate.

post #1048 of 1073
Thread Starter 
3 or 4 left
post #1049 of 1073
OH DEAR dear me.. I told myself I didn't need it... didnt work. BOUGHT IT! biggrin.gif
post #1050 of 1073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloos View Post

OH DEAR dear me.. I told myself I didn't need it... didnt work. BOUGHT IT! biggrin.gif

Welcome to the club 🍺
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › AEON, MrSpeakers' New Closed Back Planar Magnetic Headphone