Our fantastic organizer pkwak has suggested a proposed date for the next (seventh!) Sydney meeting.
Where: Epping Creative Centre (Dence Park, 26 Stanley Road, Epping, NSW)
When: Sunday 26 March 2017 10:00AM - 5:30PM
Cost: $20.00 (Lunch will be provided)
1. Please note that you will be required to register upon arrival. You will be provided with a name tag and we ask that you display your name tag at all times.
2. You should bring an extension cord or power board if you can (along with other cables necessary for your setup)
3. Please be careful and respect other member's properties, ask before you pull a phone out of a plug – some amps if they are not powered down before inserting or pulling out a jack have the potential to blow. Again be very careful.
4. Be on the watch out for power cords and headphone cable on the floor and tables, you can easily knock over equipment, or hurt yourself – if this is your first meet be weary the floor will be littered with cable.
5. Please restrict consumption of food or drinks to the designated place ONLY and place all rubbish in the plastic bags provided. PLEASE also wash your hands if it is dirty before touching anything.
6. No wet hair, or put anything in their hair at all (e.g. wax, gel, mousse etc). Please also avoid strong aftershave or deodorant.
7. Please clean in and around your ears. Nobody wants their cans covered with earwax.
8. No need to panic or spoil the mood (it's unlikely I'll run off with your 10kg amp) - but leaving keys, wallets or expensive IEMs unattended might not be a good idea.
Edited by sandalaudio - 2/27/17 at 1:04am