Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › GROUP BUY: Alessandro MS-2s
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GROUP BUY: Alessandro MS-2s - Page 3

post #31 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsferrari
240+shipping within USA.

If NightWoundsTime is getting the 5 boxes then I can pick mine up from him.

Cant wait!!
Yeah "pick yours up" you carless twit. More like make me drive it down to you
post #32 of 290

confirmed $240 + domestic shipping to Sebring , FL "

cancel my slot in the group buy - taking too long and i need cash right now ..............
post #33 of 290

Confirmed $240+domestic

I'm in for $240 + domestic shipping.

I'll be glad to receive one of the boxes and ship the other 4 sets out to other members if need be. I've done a TON of shipping between selling on forums and on eBay.

This is great!! Thanks for hooking it up, guys!
post #34 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWoundsTime
Yeah "pick yours up" you carless twit. More like make me drive it down to you

Im really hurt by your insensitive words

Enough threadcrapping. One paypal question :-

Would it be cheaper to send individual payments or bulk payments? What I am asking is - would it be cheaper for the guy who is receiving shipments to also receive the money from everyone else in his group and then send it to micr0c0sm?

I am thinking about pay pal fees here...

Cheers!
post #35 of 290
NOTE FOR THE GROUP BUY PEOPLE: Please be sure to post EVERYONE of your reviews, feelings, and photos of your MS-2 after you have received them. Ok?
post #36 of 290
edit:::

ok i got it..i think


who wants the monies???
post #37 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhd812
edit:::

ok i got it..i think


who wants the monies???
What mean?
post #38 of 290

Paypal instructions

Where's micr0c0sm?
post #39 of 290

NewB Questions

I'm interestead, but what time frame are we looking at for recieving these? Will they each be mailed to us from Taiwan, or will one person maill them out to all the individuals on the list? Please explain the time frame and shipping a little better and I might be up for this. I'm just a sucker for not being able to wait. Also, is this really that great of a deal? What am I looking at price wise if I purchase from a dealer in the US. BTW I'm in Dallas, TX.

Thanks,
Jim
post #40 of 290
The order should go asap after we get paypal info from micr0c0sm. He is handling the logistics, but seems to be busy the last couple days. The store in Taiwan said that they are ready to go as soon as payment is complete.
From previous experience, I would guess 3-5 days from Taiwan and another 2-3 days to your personal address.
post #41 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanillawafer
I'm interestead, but what time frame are we looking at for recieving these? Will they each be mailed to us from Taiwan, or will one person maill them out to all the individuals on the list? Please explain the time frame and shipping a little better and I might be up for this. I'm just a sucker for not being able to wait. Also, is this really that great of a deal? What am I looking at price wise if I purchase from a dealer in the US. BTW I'm in Dallas, TX.

Thanks,
Jim
Jim,

As I understand it, the headphones won't be sent individually. That's part of the reason we're getting them cheaper--not only for ordering several sets, but also to save on shipping costs by having several sets sent at once. I think they are going to be shipped in boxes of 5 from Taiwan, and as of now we're looking at between 2 and 3 boxes. Each box of 5 will be sent to one person's house in the US, and that person will ship the other 4 individual sets from there. From what it looks like, micr0c0sm is trying to group us in geographically close regions, so that the domestic shipping won't cost as much from the distribution point. Right now it looks like we've got a group in the northeastern region, another group down in Florda, and working on a 3rd group in the midwest & western coast. I'm guessing you would be #2 in the 3rd group with the member from California.

If you purchase the MS2 directly from Alessandro USA's website you are looking at $299 shipped. We are going to end up paying ~$250 shipped if/when the group buy goes through, so that's a savings of $50. You can decide if that's worth the wait (which should be less than a couple of weeks if we can get the ball rolling). It sounds like we have several people ready to pay, including myself, and the headphones are ready to ship from Taiwan so we just have to get payment to the store over there and work out where the headphones will be shipped to.
post #42 of 290
BTW,
I contacted Allesandro in the USA directly. He said that he would discount an order of 10 units of the MS-2s. He would not give me a price, though. I would guess that the discount wouldn't be as significant as $50, though. It would, however, be another option for a group of colocated individuals.
post #43 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennonsbug
BTW,
I contacted Allesandro in the USA directly. He said that he would discount an order of 10 units of the MS-2s. He would not give me a price, though. I would guess that the discount wouldn't be as significant as $50, though. It would, however, be another option for a group of colocated individuals.
Hmm, too bad he didn't give a price. Surely there is a way to find out; otherwise how would we know if it's worthwhile to order a lot of 10??

If we could get them from Alessandro USA for $260-$275 shipped each, would you guys be interested, or would you rather get them for $250 + domestic shipping (probably around $255 total) from Taiwan?
post #44 of 290
I would get it from USA if that was the case.

Can someone find out?
post #45 of 290
Hey everyone, thanks for the reply, I would for sure be interestead, but I just learned these are open air cans and I need sealed cans for work Once I start building up my home system these might be an option, but I need to get my mobile unit going first Sorry for jumping in hear without completely doing my research. Thanks for the help!

~Jim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › GROUP BUY: Alessandro MS-2s