Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Connecting issues and other questions.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Connecting issues and other questions.

post #1 of 4
Thread Starter 
I have been reading the board for about a month now and have pretty much made up my mind On what my portable System is going to consist of. How does this look?

-Sennheiser HD497
-Panasonic SLCT570
-JMTs AMP

But I still have a few questions...
1st of all does that setup look good so far?
(Would Beyerdynamic DT231 or Grado SR80 be a better value for my buck?)
2nd What you guys recommend Connecting the Amp and the PCDP with?
3rd Aree there any accesories you guys would recommend? (A bag or something like that?)

I mostly listen to Hard Rock if that helps at all.
post #2 of 4
Thread Starter 

Anybody?

Anyhelp would be really helpful...Any comments whatsoever?
post #3 of 4
Quote:
1st of all does that setup look good so far?
(Would Beyerdynamic DT231 or Grado SR80 be a better value for my buck?)
Looks good to me. Don't know about the DT231, but the SR-80 is a great value.
Quote:
2nd What you guys recommend Connecting the Amp and the PCDP with?
I use a StraightWire mini to mini that I got from HeadRoom. Markertek also makes a very good cable, but I have never used one.
Quote:
3rd Aree there any accesories you guys would recommend? (A bag or something like that?)
I would definitely recommend a CD bag to carry your 570 and your amp in. I use a Case Logic bag that cost around $15.00
post #4 of 4
Headrrom also has the a Kimber mini-mini cable.

Lextek
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Connecting issues and other questions.