or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shozy Zero IEMs - Page 42

post #616 of 1442

Velvet tips for best results IMO, wish they came with them stock

post #617 of 1442

My take on the Zero is now posted:

 

http://www.head-fi.org/products/shozy-zero-iem/reviews/15955 

post #618 of 1442
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter123 View Post
 

My take on the Zero is now posted:

 

http://www.head-fi.org/products/shozy-zero-iem/reviews/15955 

 

Well done Peter.

 

I've decided to hold off on my review for another week or so. While your timing was great we had an overabundance of them within a few days like a litter of rabbits all plopping out, plop, plop, plop.

 

Not good for the insane hype train situation we want to create. ;) 

post #619 of 1442
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

Well done Peter.

I've decided to hold off on my review for another week or so. While your timing was great we had an overabundance of them within a few days like a litter of rabbits all plopping out, plop, plop, plop.

Not good for the insane hype train situation we want to create. wink.gif  
Just do eet! Don't keep us waiting.
post #620 of 1442
Quote:
Originally Posted by crabdog View Post


Just do eet! Don't keep us waiting.

 

Head-fi, Just DoEtt.

 

post #621 of 1442
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter123 View Post
 

My take on the Zero is now posted:

 

http://www.head-fi.org/products/shozy-zero-iem/reviews/15955 


honestly think peter123 should have the contributor rank by churning out review after review

post #622 of 1442
Yup ,+1 for peter123
post #623 of 1442
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

Well done Peter.

I've decided to hold off on my review for another week or so. While your timing was great we had an overabundance of them within a few days like a litter of rabbits all plopping out, plop, plop, plop.

Not good for the insane hype train situation we want to create. wink.gif  

Quote:
Originally Posted by audio123 View Post


honestly think peter123 should have the contributor rank by churning out review after review

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

Yup ,+1 for peter123

Thanks for the support guys, means more to me than any badge wink.gif

@H20
LOL, I've actually had mine ready for some days already waiting for the right moment. Just had to post it now because as long as I've got the review with me I can't stop fiddling with it and I need to move on to the next one smily_headphones1.gif
post #624 of 1442
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter123 View Post




Thanks for the support guys, means more to me than any badge wink.gif

@H20
LOL, I've actually had mine ready for some days already waiting for the right moment. Just had to post it now because as long as I've got the review with me I can't stop fiddling with it and I need to move on to the next one smily_headphones1.gif

Strike while the iron is hot! By next week there will probably be a new FOTM anyway. :D

post #625 of 1442

 

I decided to post my video review before I did my fully written one. You guys tell me if you enjoy it :) 

 

written one coming out soon


Edited by kiler - 5/8/16 at 3:54pm
post #626 of 1442

Flat treble and flat mids with a flat midbass and a slight subbass boost for me, have around 100hrs of ass kicking burnin.

post #627 of 1442
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

Flat treble and flat mids with a flat midbass and a slight subbass boost for me, have around 100hrs of ass kicking burnin.

Is that how you hear them or how you EQ them?
post #628 of 1442

Straight off the alien gold .the treble used to be ok until the 50hr mark now they are crisp and clean with no harshness😇

post #629 of 1442

If you find treble not to your liking even after 200hours then remove the filters and enjoy ☺

post #630 of 1442
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post
 

If you find treble not to your liking even after 200hours then remove the filters and enjoy ☺

OMG

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: