Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review - Page 87

post #1291 of 10133
Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleApe View Post

Guys, calm down! Everybody who succesfully joined the drop will receive a pair of headphones sooner or later. Furthermore most of the participants own currently one or more headphones. That being said there is enough Music to listen to while waiting.

 

Don't be like the kid at Christmas that goes around telling everyone there's no Santa.  He's real, dammit!

post #1292 of 10133

Christmas seems early this year! :)

post #1293 of 10133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Abyss View Post

Don't be like the kid at Christmas that goes around telling everyone there's no Santa.  He's real, dammit!

That escalated quickly! Just tried to calm the situation
post #1294 of 10133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peapod View Post
 

Yeah, I'm actually pretty sure I was in the first 10 orders, and no shipping notification quite yet.

 

On the same boat here, I ordered in the first 10 seconds, and where is my email!!!!!!!!!!!

post #1295 of 10133

I just got my shipping info/tracking. I was in the 700's.

post #1296 of 10133
Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleApe View Post


That escalated quickly! Just tried to calm the situation

Buzz killer

post #1297 of 10133

Are those who received the early shipping notification the first 250? ;)

post #1298 of 10133
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeap69 View Post

; mine is an international order.
Where do you live? Europe?
post #1299 of 10133
Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleApe View Post


Where do you live? Europe?

Dubai

post #1300 of 10133

hmmm.. I was number ...750 but nuttin yet!

post #1301 of 10133

I wonder if MD is going alphabetically through the list of X00 buyers as the product starts shipping, or if the system is just randomly spitting out shipping confirmation emails. 

 

Or could it be geographically-based, or based on how many MDs you've participated in, or your MD reputation, or the reputation of your next door neighbor, or....

post #1302 of 10133

Pretty sure they're using this..

 

post #1303 of 10133
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeap69 View Post
 

Are those who received the early shipping notification the first 250? ;)


nope, if anything it seems like no first 250 orders have gotten notifications yet.  Seems effectively random.

post #1304 of 10133
Quote:
Originally Posted by gortman View Post

I wonder if MD is going alphabetically through the list of X00 buyers as the product starts shipping, or if the system is just randomly spitting out shipping confirmation emails. 

Or could it be geographically-based, or based on how many MDs you've participated in, or your MD reputation, or the reputation of your next door neighbor, or....

Based on how hyped up you are ?
post #1305 of 10133
Quote:
Originally Posted by gortman View Post
 

I wonder if MD is going alphabetically through the list of X00 buyers as the product starts shipping, or if the system is just randomly spitting out shipping confirmation emails. 

 

Or could it be geographically-based, or based on how many MDs you've participated in, or your MD reputation, or the reputation of your next door neighbor, or....

 

That would be pretty funny if they were just going off a printout of alphabetical user names.  If so, glad I chose Astral_Abyss for mine, lol.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review