Selling my truly beloved Noble 4 universal model since I'm downgrading my IEM. Bringing them in was pretty troublesome but I decided I would just go back to my old IEM. I'm the 2nd owner.
They're working fine, still sounds great with analytical signature and very detailed sound.
There are several things you need to note though :
- Left earpiece has a small scratch because I wasn't being careful once. See pic at the far left of the left earpiece.
- Jack on stock cable is busted, so I soldered a new rhodium plated jack to replace it. It's not the best job out there but it works.
- I cut the memory wire off the cable because my ears hurt when using memory wire, therefore I'll include a Linum Music 2pin cable to compensate for it although the Linum itself is a bit wrinkly like pasta.
- Stock tips used are the M size. Other size is unused. I'll include an unused M sized SpinFit with red stem
- Rubber straps are gone.
- The attached SpinFit with purple stem is mine, not included.
It's ready to ship, price includes shipping to EU and PayPal. No trades.
PM if you have questions. Thanks.
Edited by Rozenberg - 11/25/15 at 2:29pm