Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › ROCK Zircon + Mula IEM Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ROCK Zircon + Mula IEM Impressions Thread - Page 83

post #1231 of 1238

Got my Zircon, and WOW the sound is close to perfect.

This is one thing that has the deep, round bass, but doesn't affect mids at all. To keep it simple: bass and clarity. I was so surprised!

The bass is just perfect! Play some electronic-pop nowadays and I can't keep myself dancing. Mids and highs even sounds great on acoustic songs (!) Soundstage is above decent, but not on par with my Soundmagic E10S. Just worried about the plug, it doesn't look sturdy enough.

Got it about 155k rupiahs (~$10). I can't be more excited this afternoon lol :etysmile: 

post #1232 of 1238
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadairfan View Post
 

Got my Zircon, and WOW the sound is close to perfect.

This is one thing that has the deep, round bass, but doesn't affect mids at all. To keep it simple: bass and clarity. I was so surprised!

The bass is just perfect! Play some electronic-pop nowadays and I can't keep myself dancing. Mids and highs even sounds great on acoustic songs (!) Soundstage is above decent, but not on par with my Soundmagic E10S. Just worried about the plug, it doesn't look sturdy enough.

Got it about 155k rupiahs (~$10). I can't be more excited this afternoon lol :etysmile: 

Get the black ones or the white ones? Curious as some say the whites have bigger mids/highs while the blacks are more bass heavy. 

post #1233 of 1238
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZZERO View Post
 

Get the black ones or the white ones? Curious as some say the whites have bigger mids/highs while the blacks are more bass heavy. 

The white Zircon's sound different than the Black's? That's weird. Did they tell anyone or do we have to find that out secretly?

post #1234 of 1238
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZZERO View Post
 

Get the black ones or the white ones? Curious as some say the whites have bigger mids/highs while the blacks are more bass heavy. 

The black one, of course. That metallic black makes the body curves more appealing IMHO.
About the bass, it's just perfect. When I play Kodaline - High Hopes it gave me clarity with just enough amount of bass, but when I play The Chainsmokers - Paris (or other EDM-pop), the bass really kicks in without bleeding into the mids. How are they doing it?!

post #1235 of 1238
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadairfan View Post
 

About the bass, it's just perfect. When I play Kodaline - High Hopes it gave me clarity with just enough amount of bass, but when I play The Chainsmokers - Paris (or other EDM-pop), the bass really kicks in without bleeding into the mids. How are they doing it?!

Sound steroids.

post #1236 of 1238
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaughMoreDaily View Post
 

The white Zircon's sound different than the Black's? That's weird. Did they tell anyone or do we have to find that out secretly?

Yeah, an awful lot of people seem to be in agreement about this little fact.

 

I think it was a secret ploy on Rock's part to sell 2x headphones. I just ordered a while pair (to go with my black) to see what the fuss is about and decide for myself. Looks like their secret ploy is working LOL

post #1237 of 1238
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaterlovesspam View Post
 

Yeah, an awful lot of people seem to be in agreement about this little fact.

 

I think it was a secret ploy on Rock's part to sell 2x headphones. I just ordered a while pair (to go with my black) to see what the fuss is about and decide for myself. Looks like their secret ploy is working LOL

Let us know and if it's true, I might buy a pair too... After I get my 1st Zircon's in the mail. ;)


Edited by LaughMoreDaily - 3/20/17 at 10:55pm
post #1238 of 1238
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaughMoreDaily View Post
 

Let us know and if it's true, I might buy a pair too... After I get my 1st Zircon's in the mail. ;)

 

10-4

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › ROCK Zircon + Mula IEM Impressions Thread