or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › SONY NW-ZX100 DAP
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SONY NW-ZX100 DAP - Page 190

post #2836 of 3530
Quote:
Originally Posted by georib View Post

Is there a big difference between Sony NWZ-A17 and NW-Z100 besides the internal storage?
 

 

Yeah ZX100 sounds way better than A17 in all aspects

post #2837 of 3530
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersonic395 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by georib View Post

Thanks Kelly. I wish I could use 200gb sd card on the ZX100. I have not read anywear that ZX100 would work properly.

I also use a 200gb card...works perfectly


Me too

post #2838 of 3530
@gerelmx1986 : when the battery is running out, beside flashing, will it change to red color? Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #2839 of 3530
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerelmx1986 View Post


Me too

Cool. BTW, did import playlist? If so, what software do you use? I use dapper, but the playlist are not complete.
post #2840 of 3530
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcahyono View Post

@gerelmx1986 : when the battery is running out, beside flashing, will it change to red color? Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it only flashes and then when it cannot longe keep going it shows a message low battery, please charge
post #2841 of 3530
Quote:
Originally Posted by georib View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerelmx1986 View Post


Me too

Cool. BTW, did import playlist? If so, what software do you use? I use dapper, but the playlist are not complete.
I recently began using playlists for the first time, to solve the lack of composer views (classical music). I've created my playlists in Media go (Sonys software) and selected m3u8. But o haven't imported any yet
Edited by gerelmx1986 - 6/7/16 at 5:56am
post #2842 of 3530

you have the latest firmware?

post #2843 of 3530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosod View Post

you have the latest firmware?
yes
post #2844 of 3530
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly200269 View Post


I'd say stick with the HD5 then.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk


damn

 

I desperately need more than 20gb storage though

post #2845 of 3530
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerelmx1986 View Post


yes

you remember how it sounded on the old firmware? what has changed after the latest firmware? the improvement in sound?

post #2846 of 3530
no change, only my A17 noted change in SQ between firmware
post #2847 of 3530
Oh ok thank you


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #2848 of 3530
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerelmx1986 View Post

I recently began using playlists for the first time, to solve the lack of composer views (classical music). I've created my playlists in Media go (Sonys software) and selected m3u8. But o haven't imported any yet

Do you use Mac?
post #2849 of 3530

Nope, Wndows user here :biggrin::evil:

post #2850 of 3530
Hi, I hate the piece of **** like toucscreen of the ZX1 as it is completely unreadable in sunlight. Not very clever from Sony ericsson o use such a low quality screen in a mobile device!

How about the screen of the ZX100? Did they learn this time? Is it readable when you're outdoors in bright sunlight?

Even my old Sony Vaio Pocket MP3 player had a reflective display that was easy to read in the sun.

I was willing to the Z2 but according to this forum it has the same bad screen quality.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › SONY NW-ZX100 DAP