Listen I recognize Astell & Kern gear seems to be generally well liked, but I am starting to think they are dodging me at this point to prevent a product return. I'm hoping someone on here might have a contact to figure out WTF is going on. I also have filed a dispute with AmEx.
May 11th - Ordered the AK Jr as it showed in stock that morning
May 11th PM - Changed my mind and sent email to only support option listed on A&K / Iriver US website (email@example.com) to cancel the order because I wanted to go with the AK 100 II instead due to WiFi feature.
May 12th - Ordered the AK 100 II off Amazon (you can check my post history too and see I posted in that thread last week)
May 13th - Still no response so sent a second email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting order cancel.
~May 15th - Iriver charge fell off "pending" on my Amex so assumed they cancelled and just didn't email me back.
May 22nd - Suddenly get email stating order shipped while I was out on holiday
May 27th - Sent email to email@example.com again explaining situation and asking if I should refuse delivery of order or request info on how to return
May 28th - Still no response. Attempt to refuse delivery with UPS, but someone or something scratched return address off package so UPS wouldn't do a refusal.
May 28th - Sent additional emails this time to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org - this time around I was a touch upset in emails.
May 29th - Still no response. Filed claim with AmEx.
I also found this phone number for IRiver US via the IRiver Global website for a guy named Owen Kwon and have called many times and nobody ever picks up these numbers:
So here I am sitting with an AK Jr I cancelled weeks ago and no way to return it. This whole situation is very odd to me so much so that I returned the AK 100 II yesterday too. For starters a support situation requiring warranty work is quite worrisome, and second I'm questioning the integrity of the company at this point.
Anyone have advice on how one might get ahold of them via some means I haven't tried yet?