or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › JDS Labs Element
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

JDS Labs Element

post #1 of 558
Thread Starter 
Just a teaser pic so far..
https://www.jdslabs.com/?the_element
Edited by imackler - 5/29/15 at 8:51am
post #2 of 558
Quote:
Originally Posted by imackler View Post

Just a teaser pic so far..
https://www.jdslabs.com/mobile/

 

https://www.jdslabs.com/?the_element

 

:D

post #3 of 558

I just saw this.  Looks like a desktop dac/amp but can't tell.

post #4 of 558
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNOE View Post
 

I just saw this.  Looks like a desktop dac/amp but can't tell.

 

To me, it looks like a desktop amp, but I'm hoping that it will be a desktop dac/amp (or have both options and keep everyone happy :D).

 

Judging from the single output, I think it will be single ended amp.

post #5 of 558
Thread Starter 

Just a few details on FB from JDS Labs: 

Appearance is revealed today. As much as we'd like to share now, complete details will come in June.

Desktop. For size reference, the knob you see is about 3 inches in diameter.

1.5W @ 32 ohm. Triple 0's in all distortion measurements.

post #6 of 558
Quote:
Originally Posted by xuan87 View Post
 

 

To me, it looks like a desktop amp, but I'm hoping that it will be a desktop dac/amp (or have both options and keep everyone happy :D).

 

Judging from the single output, I think it will be single ended amp.

 

The Element will launch as an Amp+DAC.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by imackler View Post

Just a teaser pic so far..
https://www.jdslabs.com/mobile/

 

Thanks for sharing! FYI - picture quality is better in the original link:

https://www.jdslabs.com/?the_element

Reply
post #7 of 558
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jseaber View Post
 

 

The Element will launch as an Amp+DAC.

 

Can't wait to hear the price! 

 

I think we all know what to expect regarding build quality. Looks stunning, too! 

 

And great tagline, too.

post #8 of 558

Looking forward for details. I hope it'll mantain natural/analytical sound signature like other JDS products..

post #9 of 558

Can't wait for more detail...

post #10 of 558

Some of details from JDS Labs' FB page: 

 

"1.5W @ 32 ohm. Triple 0's in all distortion measurements."

 

"For size reference, the knob you see is about 3 inches in diameter."

 

"Complete details will come in June."

post #11 of 558
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by imackler View Post
 

Just a few details on FB from JDS Labs: 

Appearance is revealed today. As much as we'd like to share now, complete details will come in June.

Desktop. For size reference, the knob you see is about 3 inches in diameter.

1.5W @ 32 ohm. Triple 0's in all distortion measurements.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohandas View Post
 

Some of details from JDS Labs' FB page: 

 

"1.5W @ 32 ohm. Triple 0's in all distortion measurements."

 

"For size reference, the knob you see is about 3 inches in diameter."

 

"Complete details will come in June."

 

:)

post #12 of 558
Awesome!
post #13 of 558
Quote:
Originally Posted by imackler View Post
 

 

 

 

:)

 

Wow sorry, didn't see that :)

 

I think we're all waiting for details!! lol

post #14 of 558
Thread Starter 

Any guessing on the price? $399 is my guess. 

post #15 of 558

Subscribed both here and the site. Looks fantastic and can't wait to hear the details. The design is exactly what i've been looking for...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › JDS Labs Element