IC: Norne Audio "Vorpal" IEM cables
Will Ship To: Anywhere
I love this cable.. and hate to part with it.. but I'm selling some non-essential stuff to raise funds for some other more pressing demands. Both cables are in mint condition, of course.. and sound very very good on the IEMs I've used them with (UERM & Legend -R). I've owned heard many aftermarket IEM cables and these have been my favorite in terms of sound. Expect a blacker background, wider & deeper staging, noticeable improved clarity, a more open midrange, smoother treble, etc. vs stock cables. More info on the Vorpal series here. I'm the first/only owner (receipt will be provided to buyer, if requested). I have 2 cables:
-1 with Westone/JHA/etc.-style pins. SOLD
-1 with UE-style pins (i.e. UE customs, UERM, TF10, etc.).
Aside from the pin termination, both cable are identical in design:
- Wire Configuration 4-wire (no sleeving.. cause this cable is gorgeous!)
- Length 4 ft.
- Termination Eidolic 1/8" (3.5mm gold, carbon barrel)
- IEM Splitter Heatshrink only (clear)
I paid $166 for the UE-pin cable & $157 for the Westone/JH-pin cable. I'm mentioning this to give serious interest a ball park for offers. Low ball offers will be ignored.
Terms of Sale
- PayPal payment to be made as a gift/personal payment. Buyer is responsible for all PP fees.
- CONUS buyers: shipping is free.
- Canada & Int'l buyers, contact me to work out shipping.
- No trades.
Edited by FlySweep - 4/16/15 at 2:46pm