It's on! Jude, Warren and I are thrilled to welcome everyone
back to this year's Official San Francisco Head-Fi Meet!
The Official San Francisco Head-Fi Meet
Saturday, July 18, 2015
9am to 5pm
DoubleTree by Hilton
835 Airport Blvd
Burlingame, CA 94010
Please reply to this thread if you plan on attending. Include a list of equipment that you plan on bringing. The next post in this thread includes the current exhibitor/attendee/gear list. If you are planning to come and your name is not on the list, please let me know via PM or post in the thread.
Please visit http://www.eventbrite.com/e/2015-san-francisco-head-fi-meet-tickets-16432901250 to register.
$15 Online (via Eventbrite)
$20 at Door
Name badges will be issued at the registration desk and must be worn at all times during the meet
If you would like to help out at the Registration Desk for part of the event please let me know via PM. In addition to this being a lot of FUN, entrance to the meet is free.
We will set up an easel pad and markers at the Registration Desk Area where items can be listed along with their location within the meet.
$10 self parking for the day. Validation will be available at the Registration Desk.
The BART Station runs to the San Francisco International Airport and there is a complimentary shuttle from there. The hotel shuttle runs every 20 minutes (no need to call – it’s automatic)!
Facilities and Power
The event will be held on the second floor of the hotel. If you are bringing gear, please remember to bring power strips and extension cords.
- Please treat fellow head-fiers, vendors, and their gear with the utmost care and respect.
- Do not unplug headphones without asking permission from the owners first.
- Do not turn anything on or off without asking permission first.
- Do not move anyone's gear from their established area without asking permission.
- Absolutely no food and drink will be allowed near any equipment including your own. There is ample space within the hotel, as well as Starbucks/bar/restaurant for food and drink.
- Please have courtesy and ensure that your hands are CLEAN before handling other’s equipment.
- Be mindful of the time you are spending listening to vendors and others’ gear especially if there are others waiting in line.
- Be mindful of personal hygiene. DO NOT use hair gel or other product that may damage or stain a headband or earpads.
DO NOT wear hair gel or any cosmetic product that may damage or stain a headband or earpads.
- Any attendees or guests who engage in rude or offensive behavior will be asked to leave.
- Please use common sense! To repeat the most important rule: treat fellow head-fiers, vendors, and their gear with the utmost care and respect.
Setup and Breakdown
Setup starts at 7:30am, Meet starts at 9am, Breakdown at 5pm
If you are sending in equipment from out of town, please contact the hotel directly to make arrangements for handling and processing. Stay tuned for more information.
We have a very limited number of discounted double rooms available for the nights of July 17 and July 18 (Friday and Saturday night) with a rate of $139 plus taxes. To take advantage of this rate please head over to this link:
Official Avatar - help spread the news!