or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › ☯️ Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp???
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

☯️ Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? - Page 6

post #76 of 5931

I just can't wait - Is there any estimate on dates ?

post #77 of 5931
Quote:
Originally Posted by lramirez1959 View Post
 

I just can't wait - Is there any estimate on dates ?

 

Just keep calm... and listen to the Beatles?

post #78 of 5931

Finally a Cavalli an old cripple can afford......

post #79 of 5931

Soothing and warm !!!    :wink_face:

post #80 of 5931

Couldn't express it better !!!

post #81 of 5931

I never thought I would ever be able to actually own a Cavalli amp. This is amazing. Going to start saving my nickles and dimes right now.

post #82 of 5931
I'm on this hype train
post #83 of 5931
Quote:
Originally Posted by spurxiii View Post

I'm on this hype train

 

Welcome aboard ;)

post #84 of 5931

LOL!!!  Awesome.  :D 

post #85 of 5931
Subbed.
post #86 of 5931

This amp is certainly on my radar but tentatively so. I was equally excited about the EL-8. Trying to keep my excitement in check. 

post #87 of 5931
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTCG View Post
 

This amp is certainly on my radar but tentatively so. I was equally excited about the EL-8. Trying to keep my excitement in check. 

 

Personally I find the Liquid Carbon more exciting than the EL8. I've heard both. ;)

post #88 of 5931
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTCG View Post
 

This amp is certainly on my radar but tentatively so. I was equally excited about the EL-8. Trying to keep my excitement in check. 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxelCloris View Post
 

 

Personally I find the Liquid Carbon more exciting than the EL8. I've heard both. ;)

 

Agreed.  And I'll just mention that I did try to tell people the EL-8 wasn't "all that" back in January but nobody wanted to listen.  The hype was too strong.   :blink:

post #89 of 5931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillhart View Post
 

 

Agreed.  And I'll just mention that I did try to tell people the EL-8 wasn't "all that" back in January but nobody wanted to listen.  The hype was too strong.   :blink:

 

my ears were not able to try EL-8, yet I was listening to your (and others) constructive criticism of EL-8, 

despite some higher-profile reviewers/bloggers (and others) going ape.

 

my wallet thanks you!

:beerchug:

post #90 of 5931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillhart View Post
 

 

 

 

Agreed.  And I'll just mention that I did try to tell people the EL-8 wasn't "all that" back in January but nobody wanted to listen.  The hype was too strong.   :blink:

Probably because your opinion just counts as everyone else's. It's not the hype. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › ☯️ Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp???