SOLD. Fully assembled Bottlehead Crack + Speedball + tubes + stepped attenuator
Will Ship To: Anywhere
Recently picked up a Bryston BHA-1, and the fully assembled Crack has been seeing less and less head time so I'm thinking of selling it.
- Bottlehead Crack + Speedball Upgrade
- Walnut stained wooden chassis
- Black coated metal base
- Valab stepped ladder attenuator
- Original power tube
- RCA 6AS7G grey plate
- Sovtek 6AS7G
- Russian 6AS7G (can't remember what brand it was, will have to look it up)
- Original Input tube
- Mullard (rebranded Rogers) 12AU7
- 90deg angled RCA connectors
- 90 deg IEC power cable
- Bottlehead badge, still new.
Hit me up with some offers! Low ballers will be ignored =).
SOLD TO @san7
Edited by ngyu - 3/31/15 at 7:01pm