Beyerdynamic DT 990 Premium 250 Ω, new pads incl, shipping covered, PP fee incl.
Will Ship To: Anywhere
Selling my DT-990 Premium 250 Ohm headphones, served me really well for about 1 year, and selling them because of upgrade to T90. After few days comparing them i can't tell T90 is really huge upgrade over DT990, T90 seems to be a bit more detailed, and has bit more treble (to my ear sometimes it seems more harsh than 990) and bit less bass in the lower end, but maybe my ZxR isn't able to fully open T90... Anyway i won't sell T90 because i need to get used to them, and DT990 has to go. BTW comfort wise DT990 even seems to be better than T90, mainly because it is lighter and earpads is different, DT990 has really comfy ear pads.
Condition: Good overall condition, frequently cleaned, BUT they has one flaw, i tried to capture it in details in photos, one of the cables topping is damaged, i tried to figure out is it damaged inside but from what i see it is not.. Sound is also perfectly fine, i tried to run some test with balance and didn't noticed sound differs. So it seems like cosmetic problem only, also selling not because of it, it is damaged almost from very beginning and for some time i didn't even noticed it until cleaned them once.
- Warranty book (looks more like ad brochure)
- Unused pouch
- Brand new velours pads in addition (worth 20 EUR)
- Original box
- Everything you see in photos (related to DT-990 :) )
- Sold as you see it in photos, it is packed and unused from day photos taken
- Used at normal volume levels
- I could count 300-400 hrs of use at max
- I'am the first and only owner
- Indoor use only
- Non smoking home
- Bought in EU from keepdrum.de shop
Shipping and payment:
- Could ship to anywhere covering 10 EUR (it should cover EU) but need to know your exact location before we have a deal.
- EU bank transfer (with IBAN) preferred (5 EUR discount from price)
- I will take PayPal fee
As you see because of the damage i try to keep end price low as possible to compensate it. Contact for any details or more photos.
Regards and thanks for interest!
Edited by NoOneLt - 3/29/15 at 3:39am