Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering - Page 20

post #286 of 4564
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gikigill View Post

Just noticed that 1 Techne is £40 and 1 Hyperion is £20 but the bundle is £65.

 

The problem is that you can only contribute to one KS purchase (unless of course you get someone else to buy one of them on your behalf).  So instead of looking at it as the bundle being more expensive, try this way .......

 

1 Hyperion would cost you £20 + £8 = £28 total

1 Techne would cost you £40 + £8 = £48 total

If you and someone else combined to purchase both, it would cost £76

 

But the package is actually £65 + £8 = £73 total

 

So you are still saving.

 

And remember - at RRP the package would cost £95 + freight ....... 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by beh0211 View Post
 

And the new Hyperion + friend combo cost £41, while a single one cost £20.

 

Apply the same logic I just listed above, and you'll still see its an amazing deal ......

post #287 of 4564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooko View Post
 

 

The problem is that you can only contribute to one KS purchase (unless of course you get someone else to buy one of them on your behalf).  So instead of looking at it as the bundle being more expensive, try this way .......

 

1 Hyperion would cost you £20 + £8 = £28 total

1 Techne would cost you £40 + £8 = £48 total

If you and someone else combined to purchase both, it would cost £76

 

But the package is actually £65 + £8 = £73 total

 

So you are still saving.

 

And remember - at RRP the package would cost £95 + freight ....... 

 

 

Apply the same logic I just listed above, and you'll still see its an amazing deal ......


Well.. Maybe the first Hyperion + friend is too cheap, that's why.. :P

post #288 of 4564
Thread Starter 

Yes - it was an incredible deal £38

 

Actually pretty much all the deals on the KS are pretty amazing - just some of the very early bird ones were stunners.

post #289 of 4564
Quote:
Originally Posted by gikigill View Post

Postage costs?
£8 worldwide whichever option you pledge


Quote:
Originally Posted by beh0211 View Post


And the new Hyperion + friend combo cost £41, while a single one cost £20.
yeah but don't forget you can only pledge / back up one option

Edit: Brooko beat me to it haha tongue.gif
Edited by Cagin - 4/10/15 at 4:14am
post #290 of 4564
I can't take advantage of any early birds, as I can't decide which IEM to go for, I have to pledge for all three …

First world problems …
post #291 of 4564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyers View Post

I can't take advantage of any early birds, as I can't decide which IEM to go for, I have to pledge for all three …

First world problems …

You could sell those you like less. Get some money back and some guy gets an early Trinity.
post #292 of 4564
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTwilight View Post


You could sell those you like less. Get some money back and some guy gets an early Trinity.

 

That's a nice idea!  But it is rather difficult to sell them in Hong Kong - probably not a lot of people have heard of Trinity.

 

After receiving them, I will consider selling the ones that I like less.  Or may be keeping them all XD

post #293 of 4564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyers View Post

I can't take advantage of any early birds, as I can't decide which IEM to go for, I have to pledge for all three …

First world problems …


Right?

post #294 of 4564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyers View Post

That's a nice idea!  But it is rather difficult to sell them in Hong Kong - probably not a lot of people have heard of Trinity.

After receiving them, I will consider selling the ones that I like less.  Or may be keeping them all XD

You never know, maybe just one try and they'll be hooked Haha.. I remember coming across this ciem maker selling his wares in Checkers Colour in CTMA building. I thought they were expensive then but they probably the least costly ones I've ever seen till now.. Dunno what became of them tho. Heard of PP Sound?
post #295 of 4564
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTwilight View Post

You never know, maybe just one try and they'll be hooked Haha.. I remember coming across this ciem maker selling his wares in Checkers Colour in CTMA building. I thought they were expensive then but they probably the least costly ones I've ever seen till now.. Dunno what became of them tho. Heard of PP Sound?

Haven't heard of them, but I can see that Singapore has access to a very wide range of earphones. I would love to visit Singapore someday.
post #296 of 4564
Thread Starter 

Congrats Robert - KS successfully just reached its goal.

 

Now for the stretch goal ideas :D

post #297 of 4564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyers View Post


Haven't heard of them, but I can see that Singapore has access to a very wide range of earphones. I would love to visit Singapore someday.

 

SG and HK are similar that way. HK has access to a lot of RC helis haha.. If you do come here, most of the headphone shops are located along the main shopping district of Orchard Road so will be easy to pop by them.

post #298 of 4564
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTwilight View Post

SG and HK are similar that way. HK has access to a lot of RC helis haha.. If you do come here, most of the headphone shops are located along the main shopping district of Orchard Road so will be easy to pop by them.

Thanks for the sharing! Will pay a visit when I can.

Now back to Trinity ... For the stretch goals, I hope to see some Kickstarter-exclusive stuff. Like exclusive colours of earphones (which would only happen if there are more orders), or earphone case of a different colour.
post #299 of 4564
Would like to see a higher quality earphone case smily_headphones1.gif
post #300 of 4564
Thread Starter 

Actually it is pretty high quality - rigid enough to protect, soft enough to be pocketable.  I have no issues with the case.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering