Head-Fi.org › Forums › Help and Getting Started › Introductions, Help and Recommendations › Bassy Head/earphones for flight
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bassy Head/earphones for flight - Page 2

post #16 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by cel4145 View Post

They don't generally cover return shipping just because you don't like something and want to send it back. But with their RMA process, you do get their return shipping cost.

 

Based on my own experience, if Amazon does the fulfillment, they do cover the return shipping -- even if it's simply because you didn't like it. They just remove the return shipping cost from your refund, so...oh. Yeah. They don't technically "cover" return shipping; they just don't make you pay for it up-front. XD


Edited by Music Alchemist - 3/26/15 at 5:02pm
post #17 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post

Based on my own experience, if Amazon does the fulfillment, they do cover the return shipping -- even if it's simply because you didn't like it. They just remove the return shipping cost from your refund, so...oh. Yeah. They don't technically "cover" return shipping; they just don't make you pay for it up-front. XD

That's not technical anything. No one else thinks of that as them paying for the return shipping. LOL
post #18 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by cel4145 View Post

That's not technical anything. No one else thinks of that as them paying for the return shipping. LOL

 

Fair enough. ^_^ (I did say that it is technically not covering return shipping.)

 

But it's nice not to have to pay out of pocket, which can become quite infuriating sometimes.

 

By the way, I'm getting the HiFiMAN HE-500 and Sennheiser HD 700 soon! :veryevil:

 

(The DT 880 sounds too gentle for my tastes while the MDR-7506 is a great backup headphone.)

post #19 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post

By the way, I'm getting the HiFiMAN HE-500 and Sennheiser HD 700 soon! very_evil_smiley.gif

We are going to have to put you on the "must have pictures to show you have it, or you can't talk about it" list. tongue.gif
post #20 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by cel4145 View Post

We are going to have to put you on the "must have pictures to show you have it, or you can't talk about it" list. tongue.gif

 

hahaha

 

FWIW, I usually give pictures to people who buy or trade headphones from me.

 

(Darn. I thought you were going to more "directly" scold me again for getting involved with too many headphones...to which I was planning to reply, "Says the man with 14 headphones." lol)

post #21 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post

hahaha

FWIW, I usually give pictures to people who buy or trade headphones from me.

(Darn. I thought you were going to more "directly" scold me again for getting involved with too many headphones...to which I was planning to reply, "Says the man with 14 headphones." lol)

Thanks for reminding me. I needed to edit that list down. I sold a couple several months ago.

No. I was tempted to say too bad you aren't going for the 560s. Definitely sound better than the HE-500 to me. biggrin.gif
post #22 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by cel4145 View Post

Thanks for reminding me. I needed to edit that list down. I sold a couple several months ago.

No. I was tempted to say too bad you aren't going for the 560s. Definitely sound better than the HE-500 to me. biggrin.gif

 

Ah, but I can't get the HE-560 for anywhere near as cheap as the HE-500 I'm buying. The fact that some people say the HE-500 is nearly indistinguishable from the HE-6 is impressive to me, even if it's not true. Anyway...let's try not to derail other people's threads too much with our random discussions. (=^‥^=)

post #23 of 24
Thread Starter 

Been sleeping on this decision. I'm leaning more towards the Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2, though.

post #24 of 24
Thread Starter 

For those who have used the RHA MA750, would you say they are comfortable while lying on the bed? For example, watching a video on your phone while lying on your side.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Help and Getting Started › Introductions, Help and Recommendations › Bassy Head/earphones for flight