First of all Thanks :) and sorry form my English.
this is my first post, i've been around here for a while mainly because i was looking for a portable AMP and finally i got the Fiio E6, i love it.
Now I need to replace my earphones.
Im really far away from the average level of the people who writes here, this is why i ask for advise, i feel like my ears are a beta version of the model you have :)
Im currently using 2 earphones: Seinheisser CX150 (work computer) and JVC HA-FR201 (mobile) and a headphone SuperLux 668B (home) .
I really like the JVC over the SEIN (speaking about this 2 models)
The JVC are diying... near the jack i need to put a tape to hold them like a U to have sound in both "devices" or how you call them.
Im looking for a replacement, I dont want to spend too much unless it is really super, as earphones tend to fall, and to get hit .... i now... they dont do it, I do .....
I like to listen to Hard Rock, Metal, Punk....
So far I have "seen", but I need a recommendation in this budget range:
- JVC HA-FR201: Same I have, I like the Bass they have
- Xiaomi Piston 2: they are getting famous ....
- Moxpad X3: I seen a post somewhere speaking fine about them, and I like the idea of the "detachable" wires.
- Philips 3590: I have seen a post in this forum... they speak so good about them.
- Philips 3800: Are them better that 3590??)
I live in Spain so, some ones, as the meelec M9P, which looks fine too, gets expansive when adding the shipping costs ... :(
Im open to recommendations xDDD
Thanks a lot