KGSSHV - offboard Sanyo parts, 14mA, stepped attenuator
Will Ship To: Anywhere
I have very reluctantly decided selling my KGSSHV. Built in December 2013 and upgraded in 2014 by respected head-fi member and builder 'headinclouds', this is a top spec KGSSHV. Geoff pulled all the stops building it.
This KGSSHV features:
- offboard Sanyo parts - know to be offering a sweeter solid state sound with great weight and bass slam
- 41 steps stepped attenuator
- the bias was increased to 14mA
- Toxic Cables internal wiring
- genuine Shinkoh NOS tantalum resistors in critical places
- Furutech XLR and power sockets
- Hi-Fi Tuning Supreme fuse
- very compact sizing for such a beast
I took great care of it, and it's working perfectly. While it does get very warm to touch, as can be expected for the 14mA class A specification, it has very good heat dissipation and it's of course perfectly stable. If anyone in a hot climate is interested, I will measure the temperature delta to ambient. Pictures will be uploaded shortly.
Please PM me if interested. The reason for sale is I am focusing on speakers these days and will be selling most of my entire headphones collection.
Buyer covers Paypal and shipping.
Edited by negura - 3/21/15 at 10:51am