Portable Balanced Setup - Centrance Glove Audio A1, AK100 and Cables
Will Ship To: Anywhere
My portable setup is on sale. I've invested a bit more than I should have on some headphones, a new desktop amp and a DAC in the recent months and can’t justify owning both rigs. Everything is in pristine shape and was babied throughout its time with me.
I also have an assortment of balanced and other cables all of which work with the A1 and other devices as well.
Centrance Glove Audio A1
Purchased on the 25th of October 2014. Invoice provided, warranty still valid.
Comes with its box and all accessories.
Asking Price: USD 450
Astell & Kern AK100
The original version, no more warranty but will include the original invoice. In great shape and running the latest firmware.
Comes with its box, USB cable and black silicone case.
Includes 2 x 32GB Class 10 cards, bought from a Samsung authorised dealer.
Asking Price: USD 375
(1) 8 strand Norne Audio Skog IEM cable and interconnect – Old westone/JH pins with two adapters (RSA/ALO & 3.5mm terminations) – Asking Price: USD 185
Warranty is 5 years (over 4 remaining) and Lifetime free labour direct from Norne Audio. Will be sold as set only.
Main Cable - Litz OCC silver coated cu in a 8-wire (equiv. 4x26awg)
1 x 3 Foot Norne Audio Skog
Old Westone 2 pin (0.78mm)
Mini XLR Male termination
1 x 1 Foot Norne Audio Skog
Mini XLR Female with a Oyaide 3.5mm termination
1 x 1 Foot Norne Audio Skog
Mini XLR Female with the ALO/RSA balanced Kobicon male termination
Asking Price: 185 USD for all 3 Norne cables mentioned
(2) Hifiman HE series cable (with RSA/ALO termination) – Asking Price: USD 75
No more warranty. Cable is in perfect cosmetic and functional shape.
(3) Audeze copper cable (with 2.5mm AK240 style balanced plug & 2.5mm to 6.3mm adapter) – Asking Price: USD 85
No more warranty. Cable is in perfect cosmetic and functional shape. Can be used with 2.5mm source as well as full sized sources that accept 6.3mm connectors.
(4) DIY copper IEM cable (with old westone/JH pins terminating in a RSA/ALO balanced connector) – Asking Price: FREE if you buy 2 or more of the other cables listed here.
- I’d like to sell them as a bundle. I’ll consider selling the AK100 and the cables individually only once the A1 is sold.
- Cables (2) and (3) will only be sold once my Centrance A1 is sold. Apologies for the slight inconvenience.
- Will ship to anywhere in the world via registered mail for free. Includes tracking, a 10-12 day transit time on average.
- PayPal fee is 3.5% over the mentioned price.
- I’ll ship by a courier of the buyer’s choice if required, although the difference between the selected courier and the registered mail price is to be borne by the buyer.
- All items ship from Singapore.
Edited by Ritvik - 3/9/15 at 12:26am