or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

"The Lab" - Page 517

post #7741 of 19121
A new totl hybrid coming out in June -July costing $550-560 , 3way-hybrid, mmcx connector and an upgrade to the asg1plus and rockets ๐Ÿ˜Š...my to end all iem ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
post #7742 of 19121
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by acainย View Post
ย 


SO how much are the E80's

I'm not sure yet, they haven't given me a link to sell them in the USA. They have a few on Aliexpress but I think we will have to wait and see.

ย 

I'm ranking the E80 somewhere around the Titan in terms of sound. The build isn't on par with Titan but still good in my opinion. Price to performance consideration is key once we know the price. They do sound magical.ย 

ย 

A73 is a favorite though. So much resolution, timbre and balance. I'm telling you it's the complete package. I'm just glad to have experienced both.

post #7743 of 19121
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochillย View Post

A new totl hybrid coming out in June -July costing $550-560 , 3way-hybrid, mmcx connector and an upgrade to the asg1plus and rockets ๐Ÿ˜Š...my to end all iem ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Are they a custom or universal? your end all iem I will remember you said that a month after you have them lol.

post #7744 of 19121
Universal, and I'm a aurisoniccs fanboi๐Ÿ˜ and sold all my other iems ๐Ÿ˜†
post #7745 of 19121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfiย View Post
ย 

I'm not sure yet, they haven't given me a link to sell them in the USA. They have a few on Aliexpress but I think we will have to wait and see.

ย 

I'm ranking the E80 somewhere around the Titan in terms of sound. The build isn't on par with Titan but still good in my opinion. Price to performance consideration is key once we know the price. They do sound magical.ย 

ย 

A73 is a favorite though. So much resolution, timbre and balance. I'm telling you it's the complete package. I'm just glad to have experienced both.

Maybe I will wait for the review, I have been on a spending spree the last 2 weeks. I am getting ready to pull the trigger on Phillips Fidelio L1 on Massdrop for $99.

post #7746 of 19121
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochillย View Post

Universal, and I'm a aurisoniccs fanboi๐Ÿ˜ and sold all my other iems ๐Ÿ˜†

I really like the Rockets sound and there build is unreal. I think they need to fix the problem with the Rockets tips they come with. A lot of people have problems with them. They don't stay on the nozzle to good, I had the tip get stuck in my ear 3 times before I change to one of Sonys tips. One of the problems is the flange on the housing should be deeper or flared out, and the tips are a tacky rubber and grip inside your ear. other then that they are great.

post #7747 of 19121
Tips stay for me but I am really loving the spinfit ss tips on them at the moment because of deeper fit and it isolate perfect now and balances out the sound improving the subbass and top treble extension slightly more ๐Ÿ˜Š
post #7748 of 19121

I have never tried spinfits I guess I should look into them

post #7749 of 19121
Thread Starter 

I have been really into vocal tracks lately

ย 

ย 

post #7750 of 19121
http://www.earwerkz.com/accessories/spinfit-silicone-iem-tips-3-pairs

Best price period and tell them what sizes you want after placing your order, I choose all three sizes(Ss,sm,med) ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
post #7751 of 19121
Thread Starter 

We miss you @Wokeiย I hope you are still "pooping" in to read this from time to time.

ย 

Thinking about you friend. You're a labster extraordinaire!

post #7752 of 19121
Wokei Wokei Wokei Wokei
post #7753 of 19121
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochillย View Post

Universal, and I'm a aurisoniccs fanboi๐Ÿ˜ and sold all my other iems ๐Ÿ˜†

Now that's commitment:D

post #7754 of 19121

yes I'm committed to aurisonics and also VE ๐Ÿ˜Ž

post #7755 of 19121
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochillย View Post

http://www.earwerkz.com/accessories/spinfit-silicone-iem-tips-3-pairs

Best price period and tell them what sizes you want after placing your order, I choose all three sizes(Ss,sm,med) ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Maybe the best price if you're in the US, but when I looked into them the shipping cost more than the tips:eek:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: