or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

"The Lab" - Page 385

post #5761 of 19147

How about this one.

 

post #5762 of 19147

One of the videos that started it all?

 

post #5763 of 19147

Duran Duran I used to love that band, still do but all there older stuff. Want to make a bet of wokei posting a gif of 2 girls.

post #5764 of 19147
@hakushondaimao....yes Duran Duran ....good one

Here's one of me fav with my earlier post 2 page before .....The Creature and Siouxsee and The Banshees
post #5765 of 19147
Quote:
Originally Posted by acain View Post

Duran Duran I used to love that band, still do but all there older stuff. Want to make a bet of wokei posting a gif of 2 girls.

Cant disappoint me good buddy cant I ...

post #5766 of 19147

I don't know if you guys heard of Imogen Heap she invented these gloves that have sensors in them to change her voice and different instruments with them. The gloves are all open source to program them to do different things.

 

post #5767 of 19147
Ooh, Duran Duran and The Cure blink.gif

Now we're talking! I love The Cure. Saw them in concert once. Unbelievable that Robert Smith's hair can stick out so far, for so long under such hot lights eek.gif

I was just listening to a "best of" collection of Duran Duran earlier today - just the oldies. None of the newer stuff. Nice L3000.gif
post #5768 of 19147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokei View Post

Cant disappoint me good buddy cant I ...


Wokei Duran's version of Girls on Film... stupendous.
post #5769 of 19147
Quote:
Originally Posted by acain View Post

Duran Duran I used to love that band, still do but all there older stuff. Want to make a bet of wokei posting a gif of 2 girls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmatheis View Post

Ooh, Duran Duran and The Cure blink.gif

Now we're talking! I love The Cure. Saw them in concert once. Unbelievable that Robert Smith's hair can stick out so far, for so long under such hot lights eek.gif

I was just listening to a "best of" collection of Duran Duran earlier today - just the oldies. None of the newer stuff. Nice L3000.gif

Loved their first album... and lost interest after.
post #5770 of 19147
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmatheis View Post

Ooh, Duran Duran and The Cure blink.gif

Now we're talking! I love The Cure. Saw them in concert once. Unbelievable that Robert Smith's hair can stick out so far, for so long under such hot lights eek.gif

I was just listening to a "best of" collection of Duran Duran earlier today - just the oldies. None of the newer stuff. Nice L3000.gif

Woot Woot ...Cure fans ....me used to dress up like Robert Smith ....with eye liner and loads of gel ...yo ..... good old days ...LOL
post #5771 of 19147

One of Duran Duran's best song is Come Undone, This is a cover done of one of the Cure's song but the Cure's is still better.

 

post #5772 of 19147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokei View Post


What tips are you sing with your Havi now ? Using JVC Spiral Dot - Large ...works best for me ...give them a go biggrin.gif

 

Using Complys Tx400 now, those with the filters. I find that they tame the treble a little and fill out the sound a little, though at a very slight cost of soundstage. I was using M Spiral dots for for the longest time. Really love the sound, as you said, they really make the Havis sing. Just that for some tracks, the highs make my ears ache a little.

post #5773 of 19147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokei View Post

Woot Woot ...Cure fans ....me used to dress up like Robert Smith ....with eye liner and loads of gel ...yo ..... good old days ...LOL

Never saw the Cure, but saw New Order on the Low Life tour. Music was great, show was... lacking dynamism?
post #5774 of 19147
Yes ...Come Undone is also me fav from Duran Duran and one more " Wild Boys" cuz it resonate with me at that times...
post #5775 of 19147
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTwilight View Post

Using Complys Tx400 now, those with the filters. I find that they tame the treble a little and fill out the sound a little, though at a very slight cost of soundstage. I was using M Spiral dots for for the longest time. Really love the sound, as you said, they really make the Havis sing. Just that for some tracks, the highs make my ears ache a little.

Wow ..you find the treble peaky with Havi .....me want more ....its all good Red ....we all have different ears .....mine is Wokei approved ...hahhaaaaaaaaa
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: