or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

"The Lab" - Page 1044

post #15646 of 19094
Sigh ............last day of year end school holidays ........

But might as well post this.
post #15647 of 19094
@seanwee:

On computer, it's the icon in the editor that looks like a squared-off chat bubble.

On mobile, you need to type [ spoiler ] to begin and [ / spoiler ] to end. Just remove the spaces so it actually works. I had to put them in so I didn't create a spoiler myself.
post #15648 of 19094
Don't worry about it @seanwee, like I said, I was playing with fire being online.... I knew the risks, lol. wink_face.gif
post #15649 of 19094
Cut the cable, Craig!!!
post #15650 of 19094
Past = Left
Present = Right

post #15651 of 19094
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmatheis View Post

@seanwee:

On computer, it's the icon in the editor that looks like a squared-off chat bubble.

On mobile, you need to type [ spoiler ] to begin and [ / spoiler ] to end. Just remove the spaces so it actually works. I had to put them in so I didn't create a spoiler myself.

Noted biggrin.gif
post #15652 of 19094

I hope this is not a stupid question :
I have a pair of headphones which i'm trying to find out what impedance they have(it's not specified by the manufacturer on site / documentation , etc. ) .
On the back of the speaker it says 0.2W100Ω C1661 . That means it's 100Ω ?

 

 

post #15653 of 19094

LOL i saw someone ask whats SACD on yahoo and guess what someone answered : SACD = Standard

                                                                                                                                                      Audio

                                                                                                                                                      Compact

                                                                                                                                                      Disk

 

I nearly vomited blood.

post #15654 of 19094
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifinoob005 View Post

I hope this is not a stupid question :

I have a pair of headphones which i'm trying to find out what impedance they have(it's not specified by the manufacturer on site / documentation , etc. ) .

On the back of the speaker it says 0.2W100Ω C1661 . That means it's 100Ω ?


That symbol after the 100 does stand for ohms.smily_headphones1.gif

What model are they anyway?
post #15655 of 19094
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


That symbol after the 100 does stand for ohms.smily_headphones1.gif

What model are they anyway?

They are 3M TEKK WorkTunes.

 

I thought that's what it meant.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohm

What does the symbol stand for?

post #15656 of 19094
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


That symbol after the 100 does stand for ohms.smily_headphones1.gif

What model are they anyway?

:cool: Yes a Headphone can easily be 100 Ohms. Some popular Beyerdynamics are available in 320Ohm.

 

I'd be worried if it was a pair of IEMs however....

 

:beerchug::beerchug: TWIN

post #15657 of 19094
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanwee View Post
 

LOL i saw someone ask whats SACD on yahoo and guess what someone answered : SACD = Standard

                                                                                                                                                      Audio

                                                                                                                                                      Compact

                                                                                                                                                      Disk

 

I nearly vomited blood.

:cool: Well, that's not right....

 

 

To make someone vomit blood so early in the New Year.

 

:biggrin::biggrin: TWIN

post #15658 of 19094
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifinoob005 View Post

They are 3M TEKK WorkTunes.

I thought that's what it meant.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohm
What does the symbol stand for?

That's the symbol for electrical resistance, or impedance for alternating current systems.
post #15659 of 19094
The headphones in question appear to be an industrial design for work sites, labour yards etc, I cannot find any printed specifications either.
post #15660 of 19094
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: