or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship - Page 182

post #2716 of 8641

I've paid 50% down payment to reserve an LAu for the next run, so it may be too late.

 

See Here:

http://www.cavalliaudio.com/index.php?p=product_details&pId=9


Edited by matthewhypolite - 3/23/15 at 12:56pm
post #2717 of 8641
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewhypolite View Post
 

I've paid 50% down payment to reserve an LAu for the next run, so it may be too late.

 

See Here:

http://www.cavalliaudio.com/index.php?p=product_details&pId=9


I was very close to buying one myself, a great amp. Eric (longbowbbs here) mentioned that it was designed to be as transparent as possible; invisible. Your choice of DAC/cans will determine the sound signature.

post #2718 of 8641

I'm back!

 

Just like Mark Morrison in the 90's.

post #2719 of 8641

Or Arnie :D

post #2720 of 8641
Quote:
Originally Posted by jude View Post
 

Let's get back on topic, guys.

 

(And, yes, if you hadn't already figured it out, I done pruned this thread into something tidier, so don't go mussin' it up. ;))

 

It looks like nothing got deleted?  We're talking about the watch argument, right?

post #2721 of 8641
Quote:
Originally Posted by jude View Post
 

Let's get back on topic, guys.

 

(And, yes, if you hadn't already figured it out, I done pruned this thread into something tidier, so don't go mussin' it up. ;))


Jude to the rescue! Thanks.

post #2722 of 8641

I'm hoping Auralic Vega + Master 9 will give HE-1000 a run for its money.

post #2723 of 8641
Quote:
Originally Posted by XVampireX View Post

I'm hoping Auralic Vega + Master 9 will give HE-1000 a run for its money.
That should work great. I like the Master 9 with the HE-6 so it should work with the HE1k great.
post #2724 of 8641
Quote:
Originally Posted by XVampireX View Post
 

I'm hoping Auralic Vega + Master 9 will give HE-1000 a run for its money.


Actually, "a run for its money" is a phrase used to compare items, not describing how well they perform together. itwyga

post #2725 of 8641
Quote:
Originally Posted by gideon228 View Post
 


Actually, "a run for its money" is a phrase used to compare items, not describing how well they perform together. itwyga

 

Cut him a slack :tongue:

post #2726 of 8641
So... Has anyone actually pre-order them...?
post #2727 of 8641
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearljam50000 View Post

So... Has anyone actually pre-order them...?

hahah i hope not. god knows when these will be released. might not til be end of the year.

post #2728 of 8641
Quote:
Originally Posted by gideon228 View Post
 


Actually, "a run for its money" is a phrase used to compare items, not describing how well they perform together. itwyga

 

Right, Well then I hope Vega+M9 will be better than all your other setups with the HE-1000

post #2729 of 8641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonian View Post


Finally a voice of reason. 

To the pissing contest members - stop it please.  No one wants to read about watches or fashion opinions here! 

let's not confuse a "pissing contest" with an argument that happened to derail a thread that really wasn't going anywhere anyways wink.gif
Edited by up late - 3/24/15 at 2:51am
post #2730 of 8641
Sweet Jesus. Stop
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship