Hello. I saw a similar discussion in this page, but I think my needs are bit different.
The headphones are for music(mainly Rock). mids, treble and Vocal abilities are very important to me. bass should be precise quick and a bit punchy.
Right now I have an Alessandro MS1i, and I really enjoyed them over the last two years. the reason I think about replacing them is that I need more privacy.
1. privacy, they don't have to be completely closed with full isolation, but I want the ability to hear music next to people in fair volume level, and not to ear every small nosie around me.
most of the time I will use them in my room.
2. portable ability, they don't have to be foldable or small but it will be nice if they come with a case at least.
3. best sound available according to my needs and my budget.
4. only a bonus: some times my source is my turntable so it will be nice if the headphones will perform also with this source.
*I dont have an AMP, I will add one maybe in the future but right now thay should perform fine without one.
Some headphones that got my intention:
1. AKG K 240 Semi-Open Studio-68$
2. Sennheiser Momentum On Ear-100$- look like a nice pick but some people saying they don't perform.
3. V-MODA Crossfade M-80 -113$
also looks good, but I read some bad reviews in amazon. most complains about the comfortable.(most of the reviews were very good).
4. NVX XPT100 -80$
5. Denon D1100-85$
*prices are from amazon..
What would be your recommands?
Edited by farkash7 - 11/28/14 at 6:31am