or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Dunu TITAN Series: 1/1es/3/5 -- Ti-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Dunu TITAN Series: 1/1es/3/5 -- Ti-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones - Page 11

post #151 of 2882

Help me pray to IEM gods to change my brother's mind to buy me these TITANS instead of MH1...


Edited by zedlav61 - 1/20/15 at 10:09pm
post #152 of 2882
I collapsed and ordered the titan1 and alpha1 XD
post #153 of 2882

You'll love the Titan.  Don't forget to post thoughts on the Alpha - I haven't heard it yet.

post #154 of 2882

I was given the DUNU Titan 1 from Vivian and I plan giving an interesting review in 2 weeks. It will be compared with the Havi B3 PRO 1.

post #155 of 2882
Quote:
Originally Posted by twister6 View Post
 

My review marathon continues... Just posted Titan 1 review: http://www.head-fi.org/products/dunu-titan-1-titanium-coated-diaphragm-earphones/reviews/12418

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooko View Post

 

Fidue A83 > Dunu Titan > Altone 200 > Fidue A81 (EQ'd) = RockJaw Kommand > Dunu DN-1000 > RockJaw Arcana2 > RockJaw Alfa Genus > Brainwavz M1 > R3 > S5 > S0 > Fidue A71 > Rockjaw Hydra

 

I concur with the two of you in preferring the Titan 1 over the Altone200.

post #156 of 2882
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJohn456 View Post


Sorry for the misunderstanding, I mean in comparison to the Fidelio S2. Thanks for the comparison to the A83 though, relaxing sounds good.

Looks as if I'm going to receive the Titan 1 in not to long. I've got the S2 as well so should be able to ab them if you're still interested when they arrive.....
post #157 of 2882
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter123 View Post


Looks as if I'm going to receive the Titan 1 in not to long.



 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

I collapsed and ordered the titan1 and alpha1 XD

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niyologist View Post
 

I was given the DUNU Titan 1 from Vivian and I plan giving an interesting review in 2 weeks.

 

post #158 of 2882

Wait for me dude :wink:

 

3-4 days left to arrive at my door :D

post #159 of 2882
So this where all the cool dude hang out...me feel so



Haha...woot woot
post #160 of 2882

Yeah I got mine on Monday. Been putting some listening in on them. It's going well!

post #161 of 2882
Wokei , come and join us wink.gif
post #162 of 2882
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

Wokei , come and join us wink.gif

Would like to...but need to recover from my just received DX90...haha...still deciding on me next upgrade...woot woot

post #163 of 2882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokei View Post

Would like to...but need to recover from my just received DX90...haha...still deciding on me next upgrade...woot woot

I actually don't enjoy Titan as much from DX90, I prefer Cowon J3 in this case. DX90 is a good DAP, I can hear it is, I know it is, but not until I'm fully satisfied with the right pairing.

As for Titan, can't wait to get your impressions in guys!
post #164 of 2882
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


I actually don't enjoy Titan as much from DX90, I prefer Cowon J3 in this case. DX90 is a good DAP, I can hear it is, I know it is, but not until I'm fully satisfied with the right pairing.

As for Titan, can't wait to get your impressions in guys!

 

Same here, the more impressions the better!

 

Wondering, do you consider DX90 to be on a bright side?  Just from a personal experience I enjoy Titan more paired up with my warmer X1 and directly from laptop, rather than more neutral/brighter X5 or N6 (in review test now).

post #165 of 2882
Quote:
Originally Posted by twister6 View Post

Same here, the more impressions the better!

Wondering, do you consider DX90 to be on a bright side?  Just from a personal experience I enjoy Titan more paired up with my warmer X1 and directly from laptop, rather than more neutral/brighter X5 or N6 (in review test now).

I find the tone on DX90 to stay relatively close to neutral personally, but due to its aggressive nature detail wise can sound bright or analytical at times.

The reason I enjoy Cowon J3 with Titan is it has a slight amount of colouration, I guess what's known as the Cowon house sound / smooth (no BBE or EQ). I find this marrys well with the Dunu. DX90 will throw out higher detail levels and refinement, but sometimes I just want to relax, or kick back, lose that aggressive nature.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Dunu TITAN Series: 1/1es/3/5 -- Ti-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones