Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B, CS4398,Native DSD, USB DAC with LO and inline remote
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B, CS4398,Native DSD, USB DAC with LO and inline remote - Page 124

post #1846 of 9600
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakushondaimao View Post
 

 

The Dignis cases have no clip or fixture for clip/belt. They're high quality leather. I for one would hate to cut slits in one of these, and would also worry about sweat destroying the leather. These are definitely not designed as sport cases!


I was interested in getting one of these cases but it seemed the website was mostly in Korean which I can't read so I got a stuck trying to order a case. Did you manage to navigate the site alright?

post #1847 of 9600

Hi Bruce. Dignis Website was all Korean on my Ipad but I could easily navigate it with Internet Explorer on my PC. Hope that helps.


Edited by Reality - 4/13/15 at 7:09am
post #1848 of 9600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality View Post
 

Hi Bruce. Dignis Website was all Korean on my Ipad but I could easily navigate it with Internet Explorer. Hope that helps.


I'll give it a try again with IE, I was using firefox. Thanks for the tip!

post #1849 of 9600
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakushondaimao View Post
 

The Dignis cases have no clip or fixture for clip/belt. They're high quality leather. I for one would hate to cut slits in one of these, and would also worry about sweat destroying the leather. These are definitely not designed as sport cases!

 

Yeah, thanks for the hint! Leather and sweat may not be the best combination.

post #1850 of 9600

Seems this company called Tuff Luv makes leather belt clip cases for X3 and X5. Maybe they will follow with a X1 and X3ii cases, we can only hope:

 

http://tuff-luv.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=fiio

post #1851 of 9600

Placed my order on Saturday for the X3ii. Looking forward to getting it once FiiO has verified the serial number.

post #1852 of 9600
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce1967 View Post
 


I was interested in getting one of these cases but it seemed the website was mostly in Korean which I can't read so I got a stuck trying to order a case. Did you manage to navigate the site alright?

 

The "Buy It Now" and "Add Cart" links are only for domestic (Korean) orders. If you're ordering from outside Korea, use the "Oversea Order" link at the top left of the page. You'll get an English-only page with instructions on the international purchase process. Orders are done by email, and payment can be made using PayPal. Their customer service is great.

post #1853 of 9600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality View Post

Hi Bruce. Dignis Website was all Korean on my Ipad but I could easily navigate it with Internet Explorer on my PC. Hope that helps.

Use Google Chrome. It'll ask to automatically translate for you smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschool View Post

Seems this company called Tuff Luv makes leather belt clip cases for X3 and X5. Maybe they will follow with a X1 and X3ii cases, we can only hope:

http://tuff-luv.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=fiio

Pretty sure @Wokei rocks a tuff-luv case. Is that right Wokei? If so, how do you like it?
post #1854 of 9600
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakushondaimao View Post
 

 

The "Buy It Now" and "Add Cart" links are only for domestic (Korean) orders. If you're ordering from outside Korea, use the "Oversea Order" link at the top left of the page. You'll get an English-only page with instructions on the international purchase process. Orders are done by email, and payment can be made using PayPal. Their customer service is great.


Internet explorer worked fine. Thanks. They are quite pricey with the shipping aren't they? I hope I like it...

post #1855 of 9600
The Dignis cases will be cheaper once available on Amazon. You pay for impatience wink_face.gif
post #1856 of 9600
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmatheis View Post

The Dignis cases will be cheaper once available on Amazon. You pay for impatience wink_face.gif


Very true!

post #1857 of 9600

Hey Bruce did your X3II ship out yet from Treoo? I ordered on March 19th at 2:00 in the morning. Treoo's site shows Shipment 1 closing April 1st but when I contacted Treoo I was told they did not receive enough X3II to fulfill all the pre-orders and mine wouldn't be shipping until the next shipment arrives. 

post #1858 of 9600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality View Post
 

Hey Bruce did your X3II ship out yet from Treoo? I ordered on March 19th at 2:00 in the morning. Treoo's site shows Shipment 1 closing April 1st but when I contacted Treoo I was told they did not receive enough X3II to fulfill all the pre-orders and mine wouldn't be shipping until the next shipment arrives. 


Yes, Mine shipped out Friday. I ordered it March 10th. I'm not sure when it's supposed to arrive..sometime this week I hope. Sorry you didn't make the first shipment..I know that's disappointing.:(

post #1859 of 9600

Tinbel has it on Amazon (US) now as well: http://www.amazon.com/Generation-Resolution-Player-Titanium-NEWEST/dp/B00VR5JHVK/  - I know, it will add up to $229.99 including shipping, but for those who have Amazon credit burning the pocket, this might workout well :D

post #1860 of 9600

It is disappointing. I thought by pre-ordering from Treoo that I would snap one up right away. Well next time a new gadget comes out I will wait until I can get it in Canada. 

 

Update: I just found the Fiio X3 2nd gen on Amazon.ca and it says that it won't ship out until April 30th.

 

http://www.amazon.ca/X3-Generation-Resolution-Lossless-Portable/dp/B00VXRU3R4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1428946217&sr=8-1&keywords=FiiO+X3+%282nd+Generation%29

 

oh well. That's what I get for having zero patience and a new technology addiction! :wink_face: 


Edited by Reality - 4/13/15 at 10:37am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B, CS4398,Native DSD, USB DAC with LO and inline remote