The Sennheiser URBANITE Australian review tour!
Sennheiser have generously allowed me to take the reins of the Sennheiser Urbanite Australian review tour.
The Sennheiser URBANITE and URBANITE XL will soon be hitting our shores, and if you would like to take a special sneak peak preview at the headphones before they are released, read on!
- Each member will have the headphones for one week (seven days) - not including postage time.
- Each member will leave first impressions in the thread, upon receiving the headphones.
- They will then be required to leave a full review within seven days of sending the headphones to the next member.
- Each member will be responsible for shipping costs to the next member, and will need to provide me with the tracking number. I'll keep the thread updated with their location.
- You are responsible for the headphones whilst they are in your possession.
Specs:Specs inside - click to show! (Click to show)
COLOR: black, denim, sand, olive, nation
DEVICE: iPhone/iPad/iPod, Samsung Galaxy™, LG™, HTC™, Sony™, Other devices
IMPEDANCE: 18 Ω
CONNECTOR: 3.5 mm low profile angled plug
FREQUENCY RESPONSE (MICROPHONE): 100–10000 Hz
FREQUENCY RESPONSE (HEADPHONES): 16–22000 Hz
SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL (SPL): 110 dB @ 1 kHz & 1 Vrms
THD, TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION :< 0.5 % (1 kHz, 100 dB)
EAR COUPLING: Circum-aural
CABLE LENGTH: 1.2 m
TRANSDUCER PRINCIPLE: Dynamic, closed
PICK-UP PATTERN: Omni-directional microphone
SENSITIVITY: -44 dB V/Pa
For more information on the headphones:
- White Lotus
- D Marc0
This tour has now finished!
A huge thank you to all who participated! I'll pass this onto Sennheiser, and let you know their thoughts.
Edited by White Lotus - 4/5/15 at 10:42pm