or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 - Page 59  

post #871 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post
 

*** MAP & EXHIBITOR UPDATE ***

Hey everyone, I know you've been wanting us to post up a map and exhibitor directory, so that you can plan.  But there's a good reason why we haven't done that yet.

 

The second of two CanJam Preview Videos is going up early next week.  And the new and exclusive product announcements in that video may RADICALLY change which exhibitors you want to visit (and in what order).

 

So, to save you the work of coming up with an elaborate plan this weekend, only to result in weeping and gnashing of teeth at having to redo that whole plan next week, we're going to let you watch the second video first, and then post up the map and directory.

 

You'll just have to trust me on this one guys, I'm saving you time and grief.  :smile:

 

Oh you tease.

post #872 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post



Currawong is coming from Japan.  I think he's got us all beat.
Don't forget the RHA Team coming from UK. smily_headphones1.gif
post #873 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearFNF View Post


Don't forget the RHA Team coming from UK. smily_headphones1.gif

Bob, I think you are secretly in love with someone.... :wink_face:

post #874 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post
 

 

But Santa Ana is further north than Costa Mesa, and thus further away from San Diego.  So we actually moved it closer.  :smile:


haha You're right, I was thinking of the last one which was somewhere further north in actual LA. I have no excuses I will be there with my Theta DS Pro Progeny I scooped up off of Ebay to demonstrate :]

post #875 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman59 View Post

Bob, I think you are secretly in love with someone.... wink_face.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
post #876 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearFNF View Post


smily_headphones1.gif

I guess I am going to have to fight you and then Mike (HiFiGuy528) is going to fight both of us! he he he....

post #877 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post
 

*** MAP & EXHIBITOR UPDATE ***

Hey everyone, I know you've been wanting us to post up a map and exhibitor directory, so that you can plan.  But there's a good reason why we haven't done that yet.

 

The second of two CanJam Preview Videos is going up early next week.  And the new and exclusive product announcements in that video may RADICALLY change which exhibitors you want to visit (and in what order).

 

So, to save you the work of coming up with an elaborate plan this weekend, only to result in weeping and gnashing of teeth at having to redo that whole plan next week, we're going to let you watch the second video first, and then post up the map and directory.

 

You'll just have to trust me on this one guys, I'm saving you time and grief.  :smile:

Oh no, not another video. My mistake of watching the first one (that's what I get for messing around on youtube) was enough. Learning that the vendors are bringing everything they have pretty much made me think why I have to miss this and the amount of research and such I could get done if I even had just 2 hours there. I would not have to spend months on the internet trying to figure out capacitors, diodes, resistors and the endless acronyms I don't follow and then trying to figure out how to demo anything.

Now all this talk about it is infectious to a degree.

If I could just figure out a way to maybe get two hours off or something, so I could catch this show. 

post #878 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by solitary man View Post
 

Oh no, not another video. My mistake of watching the first one (that's what I get for messing around on youtube) was enough. Learning that the vendors are bringing everything they have pretty much made me think why I have to miss this and the amount of research and such I could get done if I even had just 2 hours there. I would not have to spend months on the internet trying to figure out capacitors, diodes, resistors and the endless acronyms I don't follow and then trying to figure out how to demo anything.

Now all this talk about it is infectious to a degree.

If I could just figure out a way to maybe get two hours off or something, so I could catch this show. 

 

That Head-Fi flu is going around... You might just have to call in sick. ;-)

post #879 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman59 View Post

I guess I am going to have to fight you and then Mike (HiFiGuy528) is going to fight both of us! he he he....

Yea, Mike, what a slut, hehe.

Jim
post #880 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe View Post
 

 

That Head-Fi flu is going around... You might just have to call in sick. ;-)

 

Yeah, I don't dare do anything like that if I'm not really sick, but I know what you mean.

All I can really do is ask to see if I can have a couple of hours off or leave a couple of hours early or something. I may not have the benefit of a map and prep and what have you at that point, but at least I could make a run at it.

post #881 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by solitary man View Post
 

 

Yeah, I don't dare do anything like that if I'm not really sick, but I know what you mean.

All I can really do is ask to see if I can have a couple of hours off or leave a couple of hours early or something. I may not have the benefit of a map and prep and what have you at that point, but at least I could make a run at it.

 

If you decide/are able to come out for a little while, you can always PM me and I'll guide you as best as I can for what specifically you'll want to audition - only if you want. :normal_smile :

 

Good luck, and hope you are able to make it out, sir.  


Edited by moedawg140 - 3/20/15 at 10:03am
post #882 of 1339

Expect a serious discussion :ksc75smile: of the fulla schiit tonight. Look forward to seeing all the vendors. It should be a blast!

 

jhv

post #883 of 1339
Badges on my posting profile or badge for entrance ? I need the second
post #884 of 1339
Aaaaaagggghhhhhhh! The bad news - I completely miss planned my vacation. I leave from Oakland on the 29th. The good news- at least I leave for Hawaii …

Have fun all!
post #885 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Currawong View Post

You need a Scottevest with the matching hidden cargo pants. Totally serious here -- this is what I use to handle these shows. I have three of their jackets now! 

I recommend getting a microSD card with adaptor, formatted as FAT32 and loaded with your own music, as well as maybe a CD or two of tracks in case that is what exhibitors have. 

I'm bringing some DAPs with me, but I'm not sure whether I'll have time to let people try them, or if one of the exhibiting members can do that for me. I think everything I have will be displayed by the vendors anyway.

Hey Currawong,

Nice vests, is there one you feel works best? I would like to get one for canjam but can't decide. If there's one you find works better for audio gear that would help me decide. Thanks.

Jim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked