or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 - Page 37  

post #541 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearFNF View Post

Sweet, that means I can finally audition some of their stuff... time to warm up the credit card... bigsmile_face.gif

Delta says 27 days till check in...

+1
post #542 of 1339

We're starting to get our Exhibitor Specials and SHaG prizes information in and will begin posting those up shortly! 

post #543 of 1339

Hard to believe that we're only four weeks away!  :eek:

 


Home of the Liquid Carbon, Liquid Crimson, Liquid Glass, Liquid Gold and
Liquid Lightning headphone amplifiers... and the upcoming Liquid Spark!

post #544 of 1339

It's not hard to believe that at all. What's hard to believe is how long it's taking for 3/26 to get here. I cannot wait to see everyone again and meet all of the new faces.

post #545 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post
 

Hard to believe that we're only four weeks away!  :eek:

 

 

This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

post #546 of 1339

What are the advantages of signing up if tickets can be purchased at the door?

post #547 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ternalDr4gon View Post
 

What are the advantages of signing up if tickets can be purchased at the door?

 

Very good question:

 

1. Tickets at the door are cash only. Credit card tickets will incur a convenience fee.

2. Badge processing will be a lot faster. You bring your Eventbrite ticket either on your phone or printed, we scan your QR code, and your badge is ready in about 5 seconds.

3. There is no risk. If for whatever reason your circumstances change and you cannot attend, we can provide a refund.

4. And most importantly, it's just one less thing to worry about :)

post #548 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxelCloris View Post

It's not hard to believe that at all. What's hard to believe is how long it's taking for 3/26 to get here. I cannot wait to see everyone again and meet all of the new faces.

Isnt that the truth. I am just so ready to get the party started, ill be there Thursday night.
post #549 of 1339

Who's interested in CanJam T-Shirts?

post #550 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by third_eye View Post
 

 

Very good question:

 

1. Tickets at the door are cash only. Credit card tickets will incur a convenience fee.

2. Badge processing will be a lot faster. You bring your Eventbrite ticket either on your phone or printed, we scan your QR code, and your badge is ready in about 5 seconds.

3. There is no risk. If for whatever reason your circumstances change and you cannot attend, we can provide a refund.

4. And most importantly, it's just one less thing to worry about :)

Are we talking about name tags here? I HATE having to wear a name tag and always have. (I don't mind wearing a generic pass as needed). I thought this was two separate events in two separate locations, one business and one social. I wanted to go there more on a research mission, not to party. If name tags are absolutely required, can I give a pseudonym to be printed perhaps or at very least a first name only?

post #551 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by third_eye View Post
 

Who's interested in CanJam T-Shirts?

What kind of question is that??!! Of COURSE!! we want CanJam T-Shirts!

post #552 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post
 

What kind of question is that??!! Of COURSE!! we want CanJam T-Shirts!

 

lol, I know.......we should have the T-Shirt designs up shortly! 

post #553 of 1339

Avatar Acoustics added to exhibitor list!

post #554 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by third_eye View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post
 

What kind of question is that??!! Of COURSE!! we want CanJam T-Shirts!

 

lol, I know.......we should have the T-Shirt designs up shortly! 

Thanks!  

 

:beerchug:

post #555 of 1339
Hell yeah we want shirts!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked