or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 - Page 15  

post #211 of 1339

Everything booked! I'm ready for my first audio event.

post #212 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonamodnar View Post
 

Everything booked! I'm ready for my first audio event.

It will be a treat!

post #213 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxelCloris View Post

I'm going to go ahead and confirm attendance for the event. See everyone in SoCal!

Maybe we can room together again, I dont know yet.
post #214 of 1339

We're pretty excited about this one!

 

This is the team's first time at one of the California shows; looking forward to meeting the West Coast crew and catching up with those who we met in Denver!

We might even bring along something special for the show...

post #215 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHA Team View Post

We're pretty excited about this one!

This is the team's first time at one of the California shows; looking forward to meeting the West Coast crew and catching up with those who we met in Denver!


We might even bring along something special for the show...

Cant wait to see you guys again biggrin.gif
post #216 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHA Team View Post

We're pretty excited about this one!

This is the team's first time at one of the California shows; looking forward to meeting the West Coast crew and catching up with those who we met in Denver!


We might even bring along something special for the show...
Sweet!! Should be fun.
post #217 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHA Team View Post

We're pretty excited about this one!

This is the team's first time at one of the California shows; looking forward to meeting the West Coast crew and catching up with those who we met in Denver!


We might even bring along something special for the show...

Thank you for coming over to California and giving the west coast some love! It will be nice to transition from reading about your products to actually auditioning them. I'm sure many others, and I, are looking forward to meeting your team! bigsmile_face.gif
post #218 of 1339

Has there ever or would it be possible to have an event of this magnitude in Minnesota?

post #219 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHA Team View Post

We're pretty excited about this one!

This is the team's first time at one of the California shows; looking forward to meeting the West Coast crew and catching up with those who we met in Denver!


We might even bring along something special for the show...

Looking forward to seeing RHA team again also.

Jim
post #220 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by howdy View Post
 

Has there ever or would it be possible to have an event of this magnitude in Minnesota?


You'd probably have to organize it. But you'd probably really enjoy it. I have a brother-in-law in Minnetonka who I could send. He's a big jazz record collector and is not averse to audio.

post #221 of 1339

Absolutely Must Go! :D

post #222 of 1339

With Namm this month I will be looking forward to this in March as well count me in!

post #223 of 1339

I'd go but I'd rather use the plane ticket cost to fund another headphone :p

post #224 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flee727 View Post
 

Absolutely Must Go! :D

YES!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxifunk View Post
 

With Namm this month I will be looking forward to this in March as well count me in!

 

Got you down!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeculus View Post
 

I'd go but I'd rather use the plane ticket cost to fund another headphone :p

 

It would be well worth it, it's not everyday you get to hear pretty much anything and everything out there........:wink_face:

post #225 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by third_eye View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flee727 View Post
 

Absolutely Must Go! :D

YES!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxifunk View Post
 

With Namm this month I will be looking forward to this in March as well count me in!

 

Got you down!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeculus View Post
 

I'd go but I'd rather use the plane ticket cost to fund another headphone :p

 

It would be well worth it, it's not everyday you get to hear pretty much anything and everything out there........:wink_face:

I will be there Ethan. Coming in Thursday. Can't wait!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked