or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 - Page 12  

post #166 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bothand Nether View Post
 

Hope to attend on sunday,
I'll bring My  stock AKG K-340's to see if they benefit from more power than the Woo WA3+ provides.

I'll even put a brand new sock on My non-destructive memory foam headband mod....so comfy, so ghetto. :smile:

 

Cool, got you down! Love that sock mod too!! 

post #167 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by third_eye View Post
 

 

Cool, got you down! Love that sock mod too!! 

When do you need to have our chosen gear lists by @third_eye??

 

I'm still debating...

 

Thinking I'm gonna bring one KILLER desktop system - w/ tubes and solid-state in the signal path

and my favorite portable rig for people to check out - and at the moment that's:

 

My Audeze LCD-X, XC, or Master & Dynamic MH40s

Double Helix Molecule Elite cables (for Audeze and Master & Dynamic)

Astell&Kern AK240

Lehmann Audio Traveler amp - w/ DHC Comp4 mini-to-mini.

 

It seems like overkill - but its like holding a desktop system in the palm of my hand!!

I LOVE headroom!!

  

post #168 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemercer View Post
 

When do you need to have our chosen gear lists by @third_eye??

 

I'm still debating...

 

Thinking I'm gonna bring one KILLER desktop system - w/ tubes and solid-state in the signal path

and my favorite portable rig for people to check out - and at the moment that's:

 

My Audeze LCD-X, XC, or Master & Dynamic MH40s

Double Helix Molecule Elite cables (for Audeze and Master & Dynamic)

Astell&Kern AK240

Lehmann Audio Traveler amp - w/ DHC Comp4 mini-to-mini.

 

It seems like overkill - but its like holding a desktop system in the palm of my hand!!

I LOVE headroom!!

  

 

Looks great!! Definitely like the idea of a killer portable rig as well!!

post #169 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by third_eye View Post
 

 

Looks great!! Definitely like the idea of a killer portable rig as well!!

AWESOME!

 

Than I'll bring a portable rig AND a kill desktop rig!!

 

hopefully - I'll be able to bring this AMAZING new Exemplar tube headphone amp prototype by then!!!

On the beta team - 

and people GOTTA hear this!!!!

 

We'll see!!

post #170 of 1339
Does anyone own the zmf x vibro that they could bring. I've been trying to get a listen to those but they seem so much less popular than the alpha dogs which I've been trying to decide between. First big purchase! smily_headphones1.gif
post #171 of 1339

I'm really interested in hearing the Paradox Slants. I feel they could be my end of the road closed for bedroom listening cans. Obviously, I'll have to pit them against the Alpha Primes of the world.

post #172 of 1339

I hadn't heard of this can before this. Sounds like it might fit my bill too! 

post #173 of 1339

My wallet is still recovering from the last meet down there. I went hoping to get a deal on an AK240, and I came back with the Chord Hugo.

But the real pleasure was the member demos. Thank everybody who showed their rigs. I'll come one day or the other.

It's a bit hard to commit to demoing your gear for two days. Are you scheduling the tables by the day?

I'm looking forward to it. 

post #174 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemercer View Post
 

AWESOME!

 

Than I'll bring a portable rig AND a kill desktop rig!!

 

hopefully - I'll be able to bring this AMAZING new Exemplar tube headphone amp prototype by then!!!

On the beta team - 

and people GOTTA hear this!!!!

 

We'll see!!


I've GOTTA hear that!

 

Man, I can't wait to see the list of gears that will show up at the meet. Sounds like it will be epic! 

post #175 of 1339
Reserved
post #176 of 1339

The user demos are where it's at. 

post #177 of 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Edwards View Post
 

The user demos are where it's at. 

Didn't know that the first time but this time i'm gonna spend some quality time there! 

post #178 of 1339

Will try our best to attend, the last one in RMAF was great so looking forward to seeing the updates specially after CES I think lots of new stuff will be introduced 

post #179 of 1339

I'll be there. Should be awesome.

 

:popcorn: 

post #180 of 1339

Planning to be there.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked